Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

There was a guy called Damien... he was the interface for a while with the skdb and was involved with the e-nonlearning. He disappeared for a while at the end of 2008 and the e-learning process stopped as Sean said that his father had died. The e-learning was restarted late in 2009 after months of silence just before the waterways "launch" but Damien was never heard from again and I suspect he'd been culled. No-one else in the skdb seemed to notice the missing member.
    It was during the 2010 "launch" that Sean publicly stated that they'd lost a couple of staff from the original 20+.
    Posted By: gravitybootsNo-one else in the skdb seemed to notice the missing member.

You'd think a thing like that would be hard... to ignore, I mean.
    Ha!

You couldn't miss Seans member as it was firmly attached to his forehead - the knobhead.
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2012

Just checked the September 2011 Annual Return document of Steorn.

There is only one interesting detail. The address of Steorn is no longer mentioned as Unit 18, Dockland Innovation Park, but is now Alton House, 4 Herbert Street. This is the address of their accountant. Did Steorn leave their office?
    It's too bad Dublin is on another planet. Otherwise, someone could just drive up there and take a look.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Well, whatever happened down there, it's all our fault.
    RE: [Vo]:Opponents should please go away and form your own group

*** Craig Brown ***
    Sun, 22 Jan 2012 12:50:02 -0800

Jed, what you have described here is EXACTLY what happened to the Steorn
    Forum. MaryYugo and all the moletrap clowns took over the forum and it
    became so abusive that the forum was closed. They are a cancer and a barrier
    to progress because of their own egos.

(From Vortex)
    Craig is so out of his mind. He has bet on the wrong horse so many times and blames those who warned him not to do it. The problem is, the horses he bets on are not even in the race.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Posted By: maryyugoWell, whatever happened down there, it's all our fault.

*** Craig Brown ***

(From Vortex)

LOL, Newslitter's posts are the only reason I keep watching that list.
    "*** Craig Brown ***"

Never seen such a fool that wanted to be soo right when they are wrong.. crazy is doing the same thing over and over and getting the same exact results.
    You think some of these fools would figure it out!
    Posted By: lostcauses10xYou think some of these fools would figure it out!

Amazing isn't it? I am so puzzled by this aspect of human nature. Like Spock on Star Trek would say, "it is all so illogical." Not once do they hesitate, not once do they take pause, not once do they allow rational thinking to influence their actions. They just plow right off the cliff thinking they are flying the whole way down.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2012 edited

Posted By: lostcauses10x"*** Craig Brown ***"
    crazy is doing the same thing over and over and getting the same exact results.

I guess you know you are paraphrasing Einstein there

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein, (attributed)

so nobody better argue with you.
    Posted By: Angusso nobody better argue with you.

I am sure some one will, LOL
    I'd like to take a poll: Was the Vort list more interesting now, or is it before the bannings?

I mean.... now, there are pages of discussion about Jed's new web page database; requests from Frank Zdinarsick for photos that could be found in three clicks on Google; crystal skulls and UFOs the size of a hundred Jupiters tethered to the sun.....

Whereas before there was just that same old discussion of whether and when Rossi is going to A) save the world, or B) get himself locked up _again_; whether or not gamma rays are to be considered dangerous radiation or not; and when is the Widow Larson going to get hitched again.

I think it's much more exciting now. I just can't wait for Jed's latest update on his web site software !! Or our Terry's latest bogus UFO or crystal skull posting !! The excitement at Vort is palpable.

Or maybe that was just another maggot crawling under the skin of a corpse.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2012

Posted By: maryyugoWell, whatever happened down there, it's all our fault.

*** Craig Brown ***

(From Vortex)
    "History Revised" by double oh dimwit.
    Posted By: Newspuke
    ..it became so abusive that the forum was closed

So, why did Steorn close the SKDB? Were they abusive too?
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: Knuckles OToole
    Posted By: Newspuke
    ..it became so abusive that the forum was closed

So, why did Steorn close the SKDB? Were they abusive too?
    Bad vibes from distant skeptics prevented the Kult Klubbers from achieving the proper Out of Mind Experience states necessary to understand the Orbonic technology platforms.
    • CommentAuthorthehard

Actually, our sketpic minds block the energy flux towards orbo. I thought you already knew that.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: thehardActually, our sketpic minds block the energy flux towards orbo. I thought you already knew that.
    Are you sure about that? I thought it was the government psychotronic transmitting towers that caused an inverse orgone flow in the vicinity of any Orbomination.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: alsetalokinI'd like to take a poll: Was the Vort list more interesting now, or is it before the bannings?

I'd say it's like macaroni and cheese. Not very interesting before, not very interesting after.
    You are evidently using the wrong cheese.