Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2012

Posted By: aber0der...Zipons,..

In my case, croutons, as I just had soup with lunch.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Always it's the zipons. Just ask Rosie.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2012 edited

Posted By: DerrickA

I posted a reply on my own private forum here:

http://127.0.0.1/my_own_private_forum/look/threadid_1/neu/#nuveau

LOL

Kindestly, aber0der

added
    NEWS FLASH.... South African woman discovers the Equinox.... science wrong all this time..... first day of Winter actually July 21.

http://www.overunity.com/12182/testing-the-tk-tar-baby/msg329693/#msg329693

CORRECTION.... Equinox misidentified.... Actual discovery of WINTER SOLSTICE on July 21.

http://www.overunity.com/12182/testing-the-tk-tar-baby/msg329696/#msg329696

Talk about hysteresis.... this woman sure don't come back by the way she went, no how no way. Something sho done bin wanderin down below in _that_ locale, if you takes my meaning.
    Posted By: aber0der

I posted a reply on my own private forum here:

[span style=color: red]LOL[/span]

Kindestly, aber0der

[span style=color: red]added[/span]

Very clever, you old honeytrapper you. I'll just borrow my teenage girlfriend's brother's laptop, go out on the street and log onto my neighbor's wireless LAN, put some rubber gloves on so I don't leave fingerprints on the mouse... and surf on over and see what you are bloviating about now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

Posted By: aber0derI posted a reply on my own private forum here:

The above URL wasn't available. The IP address number looks like it's from an internal subnet, a type not normally accessible beyond your router. If you are trying to use your home computer as web server, you will need to know what your external IP address is. To get that, just google "whats my ip" or vist http://www.whatismyip.com/. Just be aware that your external IP address is probably not permanent, and may change without notice.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak

Posted By: alsetalokinVery clever, you old honeytrapper you. I'll just borrow my teenage girlfriend's brother's laptop, go out on the street and log onto my neighbor's wireless LAN, put some rubber gloves on so I don't leave fingerprints on the mouse... and surf on over and see what you are bloviating about now.

Shouldn't you put the gloves on before you borrow the laptop?

And take the laptop surreptitiously rather than borrow it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2012 edited

Posted By: alsetalokin
    Very clever, you old honeytrapper you. I'll just borrow my teenage girlfriend's brother's laptop, go out on the street and log onto my neighbor's wireless LAN, put some rubber gloves on so I don't leave fingerprints on the mouse... and surf on over and see what you are bloviating about now.

That might still tell a honeytrapper what neighbourhood to start looking in. Better to use VNC, and puppeteer a computer on another continent, thus initiating your connection from "there". Yes aber0der, I'm in Syria. Come and get me!
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Guys, this post is most assuredly for TK's thread. I have Syphilis diagnosed that has to be treated. The news is not pleasant - except obviously that our Little TK will be delighted. This was a 'wake up call' for me. I've never really enjoyed a robust good health. But this diagnosis has been a salutary reminder that one is not actually invincible and - the older one gets the more aware one is of one's mortality.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2012

Posted By: aber0derI posted a reply on my own private forum here:

The above URL wasn't available. The IP address number looks like it's from an internal subnet, a type not normally accessible beyond your router. If you are trying to use your home computer as web server, you will need to know what your external IP address is. To get that, just google "whats my ip" or visthttp://www.whatismyip.com/. Just be aware that your external IP address is probably not permanent, and may change without notice.
    God created dynamic DNS for just such situations. Some services offer a few free DNS names. Others want a few dollars a year.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Posted By: DerrickAThe above URL wasn't available. The IP address number looks like it's from an internal subnet, a type not normally accessible beyond your router. If you are trying to use your home computer as web server, you will need to know what your external IP address is. To get that, just google "whats my ip" or visthttp://www.whatismyip.com/. Just be aware that your external IP address is probably not permanent, and may change without notice.

Thanks, DerrickA, I already know this stuff about IP numbers and such, but I think TK may have rifled your local ZIP database and fraudulently replaced the GPS coordinates of our own_private_forum. You can find a more detailed answer here: http://127.0.0.1/my_own_private_forum/look/threadid_2/neu/#nuveau
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

Posted By: aber0derGuys, this post is most assuredly for TK's thread. I have Syphilis diagnosed that has to be treated. The news is not pleasant - except obviously that our Little TK will be delighted. This was a 'wake up call' for me. I've never really enjoyed a robust good health. But this diagnosis has been a salutary reminder that one is not actually invincible and - the older one gets the more aware one is of one's mortality.

Sorry to hear about your medical issues, aber0der, it's the first I have heard of it, and probably, Al too. I doubt any of us here would gloat over your misfortune, or that of anyone else. I wish you a speedy recovery.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2012 edited

Posted By: alsetalokinVery clever, you old honeytrapper you. I'll just borrow my teenage girlfriend's brother's laptop, go out on the street and log onto my neighbor's wireless LAN, put some rubber gloves on so I don't leave fingerprints on the mouse... and surf on over and see what you are bloviating about now.

LOL, you are misconceptionous, as always. We've already located the location of your silly avatar icon (http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/a1056fc9305a998a25e3cee153bd36214g.jpg) and our lawyers will send you some paperwork for you to contemplate on very soon.
    • CommentAuthorVibrator

Posted By: AngusYou are trolling by arguing about increments of each post.

Multiplying two numbers is NOT the same thing as multiplying a function by an infinitesimal of one of its variables and integrating, whether you think that pedantry or not. I have already answered your question and so has Joshs. I'm finished with this.
    You've 'answered' the question by denying that w=Fxd and claiming the creation of excess heat ex nihilo.

On the plus side, at least you've admitted time-variant magnetic interactions are non-conservative systems.

And it only took, what, three years of trying? Still, if we can get some agreement on where the energy goes, maybe we can move on to gain scenarios... anyone else agree with Angus that classical CoE doesn't apply to temporally variant magnetic exchanges..?
    • CommentAuthorVibrator

Posted By: alsetalokin"Where'd the energy go..? "

Into bad accounting practices. Just like the money. Look in the pockets of banksters and drinksters for your empty energy.....

Vibrator.... forget the magnetic interactions and all your theories about them for a moment. Spin the rotor, time the rundown. Now remove the stator magnets. Spin again. Compare. Vary your magnet positions however you like, but always compare to a control of the same mass and articulation but without magnetic interactions. Analyze and discuss.

Why.... if there is all this per-interaction Sv energy destruction and creation going on.... does the rotor take exactly as long to spin down as one would predict, taking bearing friction, windage, and conservative magnetic interactions into account? The experiments have been done MANY times.

If there was a net energy gain of the magnitude claimed by Steorn in their systems...on the order of several Joules per magnet passage, IIRC.... their rotor had low enough losses otherwise that it would have sped up to equilibrium (or destruction). No Orbos ever did this. On the other hand if there was a net energy loss per interaction... then the rotor would have taken more power from the pulse drive system to maintain a given RPM at the rotor than predicted by friction alone (calculated from unpowered, no-magnet rundowns, along with rundowns with symmetrical magnet arrangements that would produce cogging but no thrust/drag under the Sv hypotheses.) No Orbos ever demonstrated this either.

You are analyzing, but your analysis ignores the actual behaviour of the device and the system that you are analyzing. Orbos neither ran too fast or too long, nor did they take too much power to drive. Input power was commensurate with rotor mechanical power dissipation plus the massive _electrical losses_ that their pulse motor system entailed. And I have reams, literally, of chart recordings and other measurements that prove it.
    Whoa easy there hoss, that's a whole load of issues there and i'm only trying to talk about one, particular scenario regarding conservation of energy in a simple exchange. You've previously also claimed the energy goes to heat via some kind of domain friction... so what do you think of Angus's explanation that Sv breaks classical CoE? Did you read his post?
    • CommentAuthorVibrator
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2012 edited

Posted By: VibratorSo[strike]much[/strike]myjibber jabber. So[strike]you're[/strike]I'mstuck[strike]then?[/strike]

What can't[strike]you[/strike]Iunderstand?

Where'd the energy go..?

There, fixed that for you, as you should know full well, the burden of proof is on you, not us. You are the one claiming unexplained energy loss (or gain). Papers please. Where is your apparatus to show energy loss? Where are your calculations? If you can't be arsed to provide them, then it's just so much hand waving and gums flapping on your part.

Where'd the energy go..?

Lot's of places you might not expect. A little bit here, a little bit there...
    For starters: Acoustic vibrations/mechanical strain, crystallisation of materials, phase changes (latent heat), electrostatic charges.
    Lol outrageous - those are just random guesses, you haven't thought about anything! And according to Angus they're all OU too, since, as he's neatly explained, the input force is higher because we let it grow higher by pausing, and that's where our energy went - overcoming that higher force!

Come on people, nobody can be this thick? I'd have more luck converting creationists that bothering with you lot...
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: VibratorYou've 'answered' the question by denying that w=Fxd and claiming the creation of excess heat ex nihilo.

No I haven't.

at least you've admitted time-variant magnetic interactions are non-conservative systems.

No I haven't. I couldn't since the sentence itself makes no sense.

anyone else agree with Angus that classical CoE doesn't apply to temporally variant magnetic exchanges..?

I don't Agree with "Angus" on that. In fact, since I am Angus, I would have to say that he doesn't either.
    • CommentAuthorVibrator

Posted By: AngusA great deal of the energy is lost in arguing about where the energy went.
    Right, it must take a lot of mental exertion to invoke magic heat eh..

So at risk of causing smoke to spew from your ears, where did your magical heat come from? You said the input and output energies didn't need to balance if the force varied in time, but then concluded by claiming heat production... so, what's the heating mechanism, and why isn't that OU if the excess input's fully accounted for in the input workload?
    • CommentAuthorVibrator

Posted By: Angus
    Posted By: VibratorYou've 'answered' the question by denying that w=Fxd and claiming the creation of excess heat ex nihilo.

No I haven't.

at least you've admitted time-variant magnetic interactions are non-conservative systems.

No I haven't. I couldn't since the sentence itself makes no sense.

anyone else agree with Angus that classical CoE doesn't apply to temporally variant magnetic exchanges..?

I don't Agree with "Angus" on that. In fact, since I am Angus, I would have to say that he doesn't either.
    Ooh you big fibber! On page 5 of this very thread you uttered thusly: "That's a time varying magnetic field, so it is not necessarily conservative."

The force increases while we're stationary due to Sv - essentially it rises to the same maximum it would've reached immediately if there were no Sv involved. Thus the input force is lower than it would've been, while the output force is higher. Thus input and output don't match because neither do the corresponding forces - again, the answer is right there in the question! You're acting like a religious nut over a question so simple it's not even multiple choice - it GIVES you the answer in the question.

Again, it's like asking "what city called Paris is the capital city of France?"

God you're dense... :(
    • CommentAuthorVibrator

Josh, you've also explained Sv loss in that other thread, where you state:

[..] Then when you are down at the bottom of the MPE well, and wait awhile what happens? B builds to its final value as the domains align. Now, you have to apply a greater F at each point pulling the damn things apart than you were able to apply to your load letting them come together.

Why is this an insufficient explanation? It seems perfectly cognisant to me, so whence cometh the caloric?