Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2019

Looking at the photo, I wonder what the proportion of firearm owners with tattoos is to the non-firearm-owning public.

Is there a correlation?
    Could we make that only jailhouse tattoos, or do we include, eg, tramp stamps and permanent eye liner?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2019 edited

Jailhouse tattoos couldn't count, as it's illegal in many states for ex-felons to own guns.

However, you could count ex-felons with jailhouse tattoos who owned firearms at the time of their arrest.

Also, how many tattoo-ese own more than one gun, as compared to their un-mutilated brethren?
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

I think the rest of the world underestimates how much freedom the liberal gun laws of the US actually bestow onto its populace.
    Well, many of the incidents of concern seem to be performed by felons in illegal possession of a firearm, so I don't think you should leave them out.

However it is the case that everyone I know intimately enough to know they have tattoos -- also have guns. None of them are felons, as far as I know, but some may have mental health issues.
    Posted By: aber0derI think the rest of the world underestimates how much freedom the liberal gun laws of the US actually bestow onto its populace.

You should see the freedom bestowed by our tattoo laws !
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2019 edited

Yusta be that only Navy guys got tattoos. Then the Marines started getting them. Now, parents are tattooing their babies.

Said parents are possibly purchasing firearms for their wee 'uns. "No, Johnny, don't aim for the head--aim for the body where it's harder to miss. Always aim for the target's left side, where it's easier to hit the descending aorta."

See, the tyke can even learn basic human anatomy.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Posted By: alsetalokinYou should see the freedom bestowed by our tattoo laws !

Same here, our citizens look like public restroom walls...
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2019 edited

Gun rights march in Poway, CA. Join us, open carry encouraged. Celebrate our freedoms!
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2019

MAGA.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

What a tragedy. Nobody saw this coming. MAGA!
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Don't worry, our thoughts and prayers are already on the way...
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/28/us/baltimore-shooting/index.html

For some mysterious reason, such events are almost unheard of in Europe.
    I'm racking my brains. THIS STUFF IS HARD!!!!

Gosh.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2019

Poll: Kim Jong Un has higher approval among Republicans than Pelosi

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/392756-poll-kim-jong-un-has-higher-approval-among-republicans-than-pelosi

(2018)
    the centre cannot hold
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

Surely, some revelation is at hand!
    What rough beast? Do I get 3 guesses?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Just the worst time of the year, too...
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2019

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanAnother mystery event. WHAT ON EARTH CAN POSSIBLY BE RESPONSIBLE???

I'm guessing the guy who broke in and killed them.