Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Gawd. When your only tool is a cop with a gun, every job results in a shooting...

.... Don't they have fucking dogcatchers in Arlington?
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2019 edited

Do those guys wear those fancy military camo uniforms all the time, or do they have to spend half an hour suiting up before they can do anything?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2019

I thought that a canister of pepper spray was standard kit for a policeman. Of course, it was the owner's fault--she didn't teach her dog to understand English.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2019 edited

If some cop kills my dog, he is gonna have to kill me next. So they might as well just kill me first, save everybody a lot of trouble.
    Pig trainers should be shot and replaced with Europeans
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2019

In case you were wondering, here's what the lives of 19 innocent people bought

How can Trump and his party not be blamed for this sort of shit?
    Call me paranoid but I am hesitant to click on a pdf link (but is it even that?) consisting of a 60 or so character hexadecimal string for a title.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2019

It's legit. If you're really interested, I can probably save it as a text file--but I don't want to post it publicly, as it has the problem of adding fuel to a fire.
    OMG I see what you mean. They did take him alive, though, didn't they?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Yup. Texas is one of those states that still faithfully executes people, so his fate should be obvious.
    Posted By: AsterixHow can Trump and his partynotbe blamed for this sort of shit?

Because of the reasons he gave to explicitly deny that?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

As in "I'm the least racist person in the world"?

But almost nothing he says is true.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Every day 100 USAns are killed by guns and hundreds more are injured by them. The ideologies and motivations of the shooters differ from case to case, and the polarization of USAn society is putting ever more stress and strain on the already volatile fault lines. Trump and the Republicans might very well have blood on their hands in this particular instance, but this is still an all too increasingly frequent USAn phenomenon that predates this atrocious Trump regime and its appallingly divisive rhetoric and bigotry.
    Posted By: AsterixAs in "I'm the least racist person in the world"?
    I was referring to what the perp wrote in his manifesto, claiming his worldview predated Turd's campaign.
    On top of El Paso, one more mass shooting
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/04/us/dayton-ohio-active-shooter/index.html

I didn't realise the 2nd Amendment was celebrated quite so vigorously
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

It will be a great, great day when everyone has a gun or two and there are finally enough guns in the USA to stop this ever happen' again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

the gunman in El Paso, in a “manifesto” being linked to him, complained of a “Hispanic invasion of Texas”.

In the light of History...that's a bit rich!
    The kid isn't even a real Texan. Were he, he'd have had a mini-14 in .223 already, just for the varmints.
    If you bear in mind that 42% of Yanks are batshit insane, it all makes sense.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

What portion of the 42% own more than one firearm? I suspect it'll be lower than you think.