Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2014

What a good idea! We could set all the clocks to Now and we'd never have to worry about it again.
    Except on Monday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Ha!
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

That clock does not include a soon hand.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

It's on the back.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

I always think you can't have enough soon. I suspect in many of our lives there just isn't quite enough.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

The supply of soon cannot meet demand. However it is important not to settle for mere "sooniness" instead of genuine soon.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: AngusThe supply of soon cannot meet demand. However it is important not to settle for mere "sooniness" instead of genuine soon.
    How do I get my neighbors to understand the importance of genuine soon? With so many imported and shoddy soons in the market how can they tell the difference?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2014 edited

Quality soon can be had now. With interlopers it will be soon tomorrow.
    Only buy double distilled soon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Pure soon. Accept not caricatures, "be right with you in a budink pal". Just walk away.
    Although "proof" is a measure of purity of certain things, using it as a measure of Soon purity is definitely the wrong idea. In the case of Soon, the more proof tends to correlate with the less Soon. And conversely, with no proof at all, the purity and quantity of Soon can be truly gigantic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2014

Very acute observation. It seems that PJH may have reached the ultimate goal of Zero-proof Soon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

From Support :

Following your information we have investigated the issue and can see that there have been some load issues with the storage which has caused the website to be unavailable from time to time. Currently the website is working fine with no problems but we are looking into the load issues with a view towards resolving the problems with the storage long term.
    Thank you
    • CommentAuthorLakes

That clock should read Soon - Now - Later Soon - Now - Later.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2014

Seems to be all fine again now after having been down with a "too many connections" MySQL error, for at least the last 8 hours or so.
    • CommentAuthortinker

This is what I got...

A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred
    Technical information (for support personel):
    Error Message
    The connection to the database failed:
    Affected Elements
    MySQL.OpenConnection();
    The error occurred on or near: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections
    For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/docs
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Same here
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Ditto