Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorMozart
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2012 edited

Steorn signs tech deals !
    Sunday Times Ireland 29th July 2012. (Business Section) Sean McCarthy, Steorn's chief executive claims they have signed a collaboration agreement with two large multinational manufacturers ...............Mr McCarthy claims that royalty fees could bring in €50m a year by 2017....this is for Steorn's 'HephaHeat' technology ?.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2012

Wow! Simply amazing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLoonyman

I never did receive a reply as to where I could purchase a heffalump heater... Their customer service leaves something to be desired!! Lol!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

They probably thought you said hump a lump.
    I suppose the "large multinational manufacturers" are not allowed to talk about the deal.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2012 edited

Posted By: LoonymanI never did receive a reply as to where I could purchase a heffalump heater... Their customer service leaves something to be desired!! Lol!

Heck, I'm still looking for a genuine Steorn-branded USB Gauss probe. Or a customer review of their magnetic testbed product, I forget what they called it. SteornLie, or something like that.
    Abandoning ("always proven to work") free energy that would make untold trillions to make a heater? Ah yes, that Steornian logic at work. And they have done all of this without a developers club or jury. They really have the mojo going now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2012

What about the magnetic bearing product? No friction so they don't melt. They could have been useful too.
    They reckoned they'd have 50m royalty fees from the skdb too. See how that worked out.
    Posted By: gravitybootsThey reckoned they'd have 50m royalty fees from the skdb too. See how that worked out.
    An then they shut down the club because they did not know where to put all the money.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: MozartSteorn signs tech deals !
    Sunday Times Ireland 29th July 2012. (Business Section) Sean McCarthy, Steorn's chief executive claims they have signed a collaboration agreement with two large multinational manufacturers ...............Mr McCarthy claims that royalty fees could bring in €50m a year by 2017....this is for Steorn's 'HephaHeat' technology ?.

Can you give a link to that article?
    Posted By: AngusCan you give a link to that article?

http://www.facebook.com/FreeEnergyTruth/posts/10150997219678026 ;-)
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: MozartSteorn signs tech deals !
    The Heap-o-Junk heater technology is otherwise known as high nickel content iron. No one in their right mind would pay to license what is already well known, and results in a product that is both inefficient and dangerous.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHedyL

Said Seamus to Sean, 'Our new attraction
    Will never be proven a fact, Sean.
    But won't it be sweet
    If our new Hephaheat
    Can generate us money action!'
    •  
      CommentAuthorbloodymedia
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2012 edited

Wait, there is not a word that Sean means the heffalump "technology". Maybe he sells his knowlegde in setting up nicely illuminated plastic spinwheels.
    Furthermore, there is no sign (Craigpot counts as no) that he said something like that.
    And at least, who cares what the Seanster says?
    • CommentAuthorMozart

Angus :
    Can you give a link to that article?

I can't get a link to the article in the Sunday Times 'Irish edition'. I do have the newspaper, I tried to copy and paste here but not accepted. Any suggestions and I will try.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Posted By: MozartAny suggestions and I will try.

You could go to imgur, upload

the image there and paste the URL

of the image here.
    • CommentAuthorMozart

CommentAuthoraber0der Advice

Thanks I hope this works.

http://imgur.com/O8qlL
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Posted By: MozartCommentAuthoraber0der Advice

Thanks I hope this works.

http://imgur.com/O8qlL

Almost, the BBCode was missing:

•  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

ROTFWL!!!

(but thanks for the image of the article!)