Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2015

Posted By: SwissieK.
    Everybody -- there is anew Steorn thread.

There is another alternative to starting a new thread, although it does involve getting a life. Hmm...perhaps just create the new thread then.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2015 edited

Posted By: NewsEditorTyping on a mobile device, but if attacking a spelling mistake is all you've got left then I feel sorry for you.

That's rich. The excuse people make up to pretend their grammatical prowess is not their fault.

My mobile device does not correct its into it's because it can also recognize a modicum of situation where its and it's are used, or the less efficient program leave the choice to the editor, and the editor make the wrong choice.

Just admit you screwed up rather than accuse a device.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanSo rather than believing that NewsBoy is simply a troll, that he actually has no critical faculties whatsoever?

If I recall correctly he was energyman8 (or was it 7?) in the old forum which was shown to have "bought" in other free energy scam. My memory is rather weak though, and the dump of the old forum I made is on an older PC I am not even sure I still got or not in the cluster.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

Posted By: thehard
    Posted By: SwissieWow, 146 pages in a single thread. That's very unusual for a web forum.

Not really.

Yesterday, some guy in Spain made a simulation of the upcoming general election in the videogame Age of Empires (a prediction as accurate as any survey has turned out so far). He run the game in his computer and uploaded screen captures. The thread had 40 pages in 24 hours.

This in particular is the subject of the whole webboard. It's its reason to exist. You should expect it to keep getting larger as long as Steorn keeps making announcements.

I have known a thread in another forum I am lurking , a thread about the turin shroud where 1 religious old guy argue it is 2000 year old against a bunch of skeptic stating it is 700 year old. That reached more than 500 pages over 4 threads, new threads being started when the forum software start to stutter, in reality it is a giant mega thread.
    I still can't understand why that thread did not stop at post 2 : "carbon 14 test results".
    There is no underestimating the arseholeness of a true arsehole.
    Posted By: QuantenIf I recall correctly he was energyman8

Eman8 was another asshole not the Newspaper boy.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Eman8 was even more angry but slightly less stupid - that's how you could tell them apart
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

Posted By: BigOilRepEman8 was even more angry but slightly less stupid - that's how you could tell them apart

I'll trust you on that one, I can't differentiate arsehole that easily, they all smell the same to me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbloodymedia
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2016 edited

Posted By: bloodymediaAccording to Wicked E-Juice this SooN is "within the next six months" (perpetually, I guess).

http://www.wickedejuice.com/content/41-liquid-solutions-prepares-to-bring-the-orbo-never-die-battery-to-market

In terms of timing, Liquid Solutions intends having its first Orbo vaping products available to the Irish marketplace within the next six months. The never die batteries will be available to purchase from Wickedejuice.com

The "next six months" have been over in April. Are the Orbo vaping products already sold out?

http://www.wickedejuice.com/content/42-new-content-available-soon
    •  
      CommentAuthorxurt
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2016

I hope their e-cigarette will be big enough to hold a few 9V refence batteries
    Posted By: xurtI hope their e-cigarette will be big enough to hold a few 9V refence batteries

No problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iDJAhVrdA8

But can the Orbo Very Low Power Cell deliver 292 amps?