Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

...and that's his most endearing quality.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2018

I think many would hold that money is his most endearing quality.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2018

Data of 50 million Facebook subscribers abused? Not a data breach according to Facebook.

It really is time to regulate these fucks.
    He enables me to call government personnel traitors from time to time, and costs me nothing.
    tweet by @SnowdenAnd they call me a criminal.
    Zuckerberg is not able to give a straight answer about whether Facebook tracks browsing activity after users log off.
    @arappeport
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2018

That shows how important this privacy nonsense is for Zuck.
    • CommentAuthorthehard
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2018

I made this.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2018

We came to this house to try to understand the forces of social disruption that have followed Facebook’s rapid expansion in the developing world, whose markets represent the company’s financial future. For months, we had been tracking riots and lynchings around the world linked to misinformation and hate speech on Facebook, which pushes whatever content keeps users on the site longest — a potentially damaging practice in countries with weak institutions.

Time and again, communal hatreds overrun the newsfeed — the primary portal for news and information for many users — unchecked as local media are displaced by Facebook and governments find themselves with little leverage over the company. Some users, energized by hate speech and misinformation, plot real-world attacks.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/21/world/asia/facebook-sri-lanka-riots.html
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2018

Facebook profits from illegal wildlife traffickers

I really want to see FB hit with some record fines and sanctions.
    #DeleteFacebook
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2018

• CommentAuthorBigOilRep
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2018

Oz lives matter too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2018

•  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2018

•  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2018

•  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2018

•  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2018 edited

Is Zuckerberg the Trump* of the Cyber?

*(hilariously greedy stupid accidental successful capitalist)
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2018 edited

Seriously? Someone uses Facebook Messenger? I suppose they can sell any old shit to the very young before they grow up much.

After being separated from the main Facebook app, Messenger had 600 million users in April 2015, growing to 900 million in June 2016, 1 billion in July 2016, and 1.2 billion in April 2017

yeah, I know.

Doesn't the bank have to ask before releasing the data? To anyone without a subpoena? If not, new banks that refuse to release data other than by subpoena could make a lot of money! Nobody I know wants Zuckerberg's grubby paws on theirs. Their data, not their paws (damn Engrish language).
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2019

•  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2019

Facebook's Zuckerberg announces privacy overhaul: ‘We don’t have the strongest reputation'

Even Mark Zuckerberg couldn’t keep a straight face.

The Facebook founder and chief executive repeatedly broke out in laughter as he announced a product roadmap for his company’s new “privacy-focused social platform” at its annual developer conference, F8, in San Jose on Tuesday.

“Now look, I get that a lot of people aren’t sure that we’re serious about this,” Zuckerberg said, through skittish guffaws. “I know that we don’t exactly have the strongest reputation on privacy right now, to put it lightly. But I’m committed to doing this well.”
    Dickhead.