Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormensor
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2009 edited

1) When demo'ing an OU device, make sure you turn the lights off first
    2) Create a jury and totally ignore any negative results they may come back with
    3) Never quote 550BHP on public forums!
    4) Allow people to register their email addresses on your website...and never ever send out any updates
    5) Meaningless people can be ignored without consequence.
    • CommentAuthormensor

6) "Soon" should be taken to mean any time span between now and infinity.
    Posted By: Raymond Luxury Yacht5) Meaningless people can be ignored without consequence.

congratulations on your post winning the WTF Award
    Posted By: duncan torus
    Posted By: Raymond Luxury Yacht5) Meaningless people can be ignored without consequence.

congratulations on your post winning theWTF Award

What's hard to understand? This forum (and the one that preceded it) have featured both passionately committed believers and rabid deniers. Steorn has ignored them all. And whether Steorn are snake-oil salesmen or saviors, the people railing both for and against them haven't made one whit of difference. Now that this forum is closed to the public, no one outside of it will even know what was said once Steorn does whatever it is that they're preparing to do.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: Raymond Luxury Yacht
    Posted By: duncan torus

congratulations on your post winning theWTF Award

What's hard to understand? This forum (and the one that preceded it) have featured both passionately committed believers and rabid deniers. Steorn has ignored them all. And whether Steorn are snake-oil salesmen or saviors, the people railing both for and against them haven't made one whit of difference. Now that this forum is closed to the public, no one outside of it will even know what was said once Steorn does whatever it is that they're preparing to do.

Oh Tut! Raymond.

You ignore contributions to the wider human culture such as the MOLEANDER, which we confidently expect will soon replace the Clerihew in twenty-first century humorous verse. What other internet forum has contrubuted an entire poetic form to Human Culture?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNoSideSam
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2009

• CommentAuthormensor

This threads gone way off course guys!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: mensorThis threads gone way off course guys!

And?
    • CommentAuthordareka1

What I have learned from Steorn is that sceptics are irrelevant. Anywhere a person goes, there is always someone saying something negative. They just have to keep banging on about reality, it hinders real progress that can be made towards the much coveted goal of free energy. If you focus too much on how things do work, how will you ever find out how things can't work? Steorn taught me that.
    Another good example is when I was trying to switch on the computer and it didn't work and someone pointed out that I should plug it in first. Negative and unhelpful comment is what I told them. I just ignored them and kept trying my way, that showed them.
    • CommentAuthorenginerd

Steorn taught me that even if you can't be smart -- crazy, bizarre, and unpredictable can work pretty well.
    Any one can with a few claims get folks to work for them FREE..
    Meaning the jury, 300, and so on.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

"... the people railing both for and against them haven't made one whit of difference."
    Actually, people posting one way or another on the internet is what did in and totally stopped the Carl Tilley, Sniffex/HSI and several Dennis Lee scams. I suspect that Steorn made a big mistake having a forum. Even though it was by any means uncensored, it allowed much more discussion than was good for a company with constant failures, big promises, and absolutely nothing to show. You will note that one huge and wealthy bunch of scammers, the so-called "psychics" who "talk to the dead" have never, except for very brief periods, allowed uncensored discussion on their message forums. They squash dissent and skepticism like bugs while making millions of dollars each a year in senseless and stupid tv shows, seminars and books, all nothing but mass bamboozlement.

I think it's at least possible that if Steorn had been more secretive or at least discreet, they might have gotten a second round of investments. The jury was an idiotic idea not only because none was ever needed but then they went ahead and got one and it gave them the worst possible decision for them. If anything, Steorn are monumental screwup artists. This coming fiasco, if one even takes place, will be no exception.
    •  
      CommentAuthorthebadger

That PT Barnum had it right, except I think he underestimated the rate of generation.
    • CommentAuthorblorn

@mensor

Has it crossed your mind, that if they really have something, that you where manipulated and used for their marketing purposes?
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400

Pretending ignorance will have you get away with it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGrimer

Thanks to the Steorn forum my touch typing has improved no end.
    Posted By: maryyugoActually, people posting one way or another on the internet is what did in and totally stopped the Carl Tilley, Sniffex/HSI and several Dennis Lee scams. I suspect that Steorn made a big mistake having a forum. Even though it was by any means uncensored, it allowed much more discussion than was good for a company with constant failures, big promises, and absolutely nothing to show. You will note that one huge and wealthy bunch of scammers, the so-called "psychics" who "talk to the dead" have never, except for very brief periods, allowed uncensored discussion on their message forums. They squash dissent and skepticism like bugs while making millions of dollars each a year in senseless and stupid tv shows, seminars and books, all nothing but mass bamboozlement.

I think it's at least possible that if Steorn had been more secretive or at least discreet, they might have gotten a second round of investments. The jury was an idiotic idea not only because none was ever needed but then they went ahead and got one and it gave them the worst possible decision for them. If anything, Steorn are monumental screwup artists. This coming fiasco, if one even takes place, will be no exception.

Can you present any negative consequences for Steorn—from either this forum or the previous one—that exist anywhere outside your imagination?
    • CommentAuthorDouble-Z

7) Some people will follow and believe no matter how many times you let them down and mislead them.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: Raymond Luxury Yacht
    Posted By: maryyugoActually, people posting one way or another on the internet is what did in and totally stopped the Carl Tilley, Sniffex/HSI and several Dennis Lee scams. I suspect that Steorn made a big mistake having a forum. Even though it was by any means uncensored, it allowed much more discussion than was good for a company with constant failures, big promises, and absolutely nothing to show. You will note that one huge and wealthy bunch of scammers, the so-called "psychics" who "talk to the dead" have never, except for very brief periods, allowed uncensored discussion on their message forums. They squash dissent and skepticism like bugs while making millions of dollars each a year in senseless and stupid tv shows, seminars and books, all nothing but mass bamboozlement.

Can you present any negative consequences for Steorn—from either this forum or the previous one—that exist anywhere outside your imagination?
    Almost all the attention Steorn have drawn to themselves has been rightly derisive. The forum is no exception.

As to real damage. I hear a rumor that Santa's bringing Babcat and double oh dimwit a cache of small arms for Christmas.