Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorscience
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2012

Posted By: Terry LingleThe programer at the Seattle computer company was named Tim Patterson I bought a few machines from him for process control in a photo finishing lab. and yes there is a bit more to that story.
    They called it DOS (disk operating system) and yes it was a port of CPM for use with Intel 8086 based hardware
    I have a couple of sets of it on 8 inch floppy disks.
    It ran 5 and 10 mb Winchester drives

Interesting! You should hold onto those disks (and, err, the 1's and 0's on them).
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2012 edited

Meanwhile, some people have too much fun at work.

testing the Samsung smatuponu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=dc9c5YFyovU
    •  
      CommentAuthorgenesis
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2012

Posted By: alsetalokinMeanwhile, some people have too much fun at work.

testing the Samsung smatuponu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=dc9c5YFyovU
    no thermotest ? won't buy !
    • CommentAuthorscience
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2012

As the owner of a new, white Samsung Galaxy S III, this video makes me happy.
    It just makes me incredibly horny.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2019

I revisited this thread because "Surface" - having some, err, recent experience of a surface pro 6 with the keyboard and pen and trying to deploy a hundred or so using the cloudy stuff, intune, autopilot - M365, Azure; all that shit.

My Surface Pro 2 gets daily use and battery life is still respectable, the RT long ago abandoned to the bin. The Pro 6 is a very nice upgrade from the 2. Being able to deploy desktops to devices without imaging will be nice.

But shiny screens. Is there really no nano-graphene solution?