Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2013

W

Sorry if this has been posted before.

Cold fusion conference demo raises hope for tabletop energy supply.

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2013-07/24/cold-fusion
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2013 edited

Brian Ahern has already demonstrated his utter incompetence in comments made to Rosemary Ainslie on her honeypot forum.
    And he continues unabashedly here.

"Nice honest answers Mat. The steam coming out instantly cools. In fact, you can put your hand into the flow 18″ downstream and not feel any high temperature."

Ahern thinks he can put his hand into the output 18 inches away from the 1/2 inch diameter outlet of a system making 160 degree steam at 500 grams per minute and not feel any high temperature. I invite him to my laboratory to test this proposition under controlled conditions.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: alsetalokinI invite him to my laboratory to test this proposition under controlled conditions.
    I'd like to see the release he'd have to sign. Why not sign on to that forum and invite him? Surely someone has a signon you can use.
    Posted By: maryyugo
    Posted By: alsetalokinI invite him to my laboratory to test this proposition under controlled conditions.
    I'd like to see the release he'd have to sign. Why not sign on to that forum and invite him? Surely someone has a signon you can use.

I was jesting rhetorically. I wouldn't let Ahern the great scientist come anywhere near any apparatus I was operating. He'd declare it was OU just from the glow discharge and the metal shavings spalling off, probably.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

But... but... he's the CTO of Vibronic Energy!

He's cited as Professor Ahern in prominent scat ecat literature and... he has a patent!

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2011/0233061.html
    Vibronic....bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted By: maryyugoand... he has a patent!

The link you post is to a patent _application_, not a granted patent. Has the patent been granted?
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2013

Picky picky picky.
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2013

Posted By: alsetalokinBrian Ahern has already demonstrated his utter incompetence in comments made to Rosemary Ainslie on her honeypot forum.
    And he continues unabashedly here.

"Nice honest answers Mat. The steam coming out instantly cools. In fact, you can put your hand into the flow 18″ downstream and not feel any high temperature."

Ahern thinks he can put his hand into the output 18 inches away from the 1/2 inch diameter outlet of a system making 160 degree steam at 500 grams per minute and not feel any high temperature. I invite him to my laboratory to test this proposition under controlled conditions.
    Come into my parlor, said the spider to the fly. ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2013

A map of cold fusion development... as per Ruby Carat (I think)... anyway: GAK!

http://www.mindmeister.com/64849892/tabletop-fusion-discovered
    At least she got long palladium in 1989 right
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Wasn't that the title character in "Have Gun, Will Travel"?

I watched the grandmother version of that. It was called "Have Wool, Will Ravel"
    • CommentAuthorLakes

"Have Woo, will travel"? ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorEndeavour

A short hop for Trim.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2013 edited

Another woowoo conference ...

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/globalbem-breakthrough-energy-movement

in Boulder, CO in October. Except that their fund raising is not going very well. Originally on Ruby Carat's silly web site.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2013

The perks you get for donating are so very tempting.
    • CommentAuthortinker
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2013