Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Posted By: tinkerElectricity directly from fusion (perhaps)...

http://coldfusionnow.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/DavidFselfpolari.pdf
    One Watt per metric ton. Ho Hum.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2013

We are not sure that what we are seeing is Cold Fusion. We have some indications, but we do
    not wish to jump to hasty conclusions.

Indeed--that's been the problem all along with any sort of research in the field. Still worth a look, however.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2013 edited

Meanwhile, Brillouin gets very **yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn....* exciting:

From PESN:

Brillouin Interview Tonight — September 12, 2013

“Bob George, CEO, and Robert Godes, President of Brillouin Energy Corporation, the company in Berkeley California working on their LENR technology with Stanford Research Institute, will be doing a live interview tonight, ~6:20 pm Pacific, on the SmartScarecrow show with Gary Hendershot and Sterling Allan.”

I'd listen but I'm washing my left front hubcap at that particular time so I just won't be able to tune it in.

I'd watch it if Sterling would promise to twerk.
    Juicy J has announced via Twitter that he is giving out a $50,000 scholarship for the girl who can twerk the best.
    And so it goes
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2013

My ISP got hit by a hydrino storm, so listening to the interview is out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2013

It is always darkest before the light.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Indeed it is, for this post makes an +Angus+!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2013 edited

Wow! That must make a hundred, about time you went into Guinness.
    • CommentAuthorLakes

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanJuicy J has announced via Twitter that he is giving out a $50,000 scholarship for the girl who can twerk the best.
    And so it goes
    A twerking contest, it was only a matter of time...
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Well, here is the idiotic interview. What a couple of losers!

http://www.e-catworld.com/2013/09/brillioun-interview-on-smart-scarecrow-show-tonight-live-thread/#comments

Suggest rapid browsing through the audio after time index 30 minutes. Remember, you can't get time back!

ETA: I guess what amazes me is that a pair of obvious bozoes like these are tolerated in the SRI environment. Have they learned nothing from past problems such as Uri Geller? Or was that not SRI? I forget.

ETA2: just checked Google. Indeed it was SRI that Targ and Puthoff screwed over with Geller and their unfortunate "experiments" on his "psychic" powers. Geller is not even a decent stage magician.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Well it's off topic but apparently as of 2004, Targ especially and Puthoff with only a tiny bit more caution, stuck to the idiotic stories of remote viewing and classified research and Geller being real and well... read this crap for yourself unless someone just made up the correspondence in which case there would be complaints

http://forums.randi.org/archive/index.php/t-20837.html
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

MY, let's not forget Google's scientists (at about 45:00)!

Talk about "quatrium", which I assume is 4H (half-life about 10-22 sec.)--what the heck are they talking about?
    Mary, dear, to understand properly the SRI/Targ/Puthoff/Geller/Swann affair, you must get to know Russell Targ. May I suggest that you spend an afternoon with your remarkable sleuthing and research skills, trying to get to know and understand this remarkable and unique fellow? I'm sure you will be both surprised and amused at what you discover about Russell Targ.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: alsetalokinI'm sure you will be both surprised and amused at what you discover about Russell Targ.
    Please don't be so mysterious. I've wasted considerable time reading Targ's BS in the past. (ETA: I just reviewed the wiki-- so we're supposed to believe he's a blind motorcycle rider. Yeah. Shoore.)

If you know something which in any way explains this guy's thinking, please enlighten us. PS: I have no idea who Swann is or how (s)he figures in the story of how Geller pulled the wool over the eyes of Targ, Puthoff and SRI so thoroughly (not to mention the Nature editors who allowed the silly article to be published in the first place!)

ETA: per wiki, Swann was an artist who claimed psychic powers and who P&T also "investigated".

Every time I've seen Geller on TV, my eyes roll up automatically, he is such an unctuous, slimy, transparent liar!

I don't understand why SRI, seriously bitten by Geller et al, now allows the bozoes at Brillouin to do something similar. Who the hell runs that place and don't they give one tiny shit about credibility?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

At Moletrap, you learn something new every day. Today I discovered what a Targ isn't:
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2013

There is some sloppy papers in these proceedings. Very poor English.
    It sure am! Poor Jed. Rothwell here: http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l%40eskimo.com/msg86240.html
    give it up, genderless entity. worse than crack
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2013

The heavy perfume of Soon filled the air...
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2013 edited

Another moronic article about these Brillouin schmoes. How does one field attract so many people who seem insane, stupid, or crooked (or any combination of the above)?

http://coldfusion3.com/blog/brillouin-inventor-shares-some-interesting-thoughts-on-lenr

Such obvious contradictions: Rossi has *too much* power and he can't control it. I suppose that's why all his experiments suggest devices which are basically inert?