Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Sure, as Orbo was analysed as very bad renome, here is Orb - absolutely no wires in and no wires out
    wireless charger for Nexus 4: only 59,99 USD

https://www.puremobile.com/lg-mobile-wcp400-wireless-charging-orb-nexus-4

(I push BBcode and no miracles)
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2013

Posted By: Dancing DragonSure, as Orbo was analysed as very bad renome, here is Orb - absolutely no wires in and no wires out
    wireless charger for Nexus 4: only 59,99 USD

https://www.puremobile.com/lg-mobile-wcp400-wireless-charging-orb-nexus-4

(I push BBcode and no miracles)

Like this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

@DD
    Try pressing the space bar before and after the URL like this.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/01/31/nexus-4-wireless-charging-orb-pre-orders-start/

By the way it uses electricity to charge.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2013 edited

I hate to ask but what is "qi"? I knew about a qi bird once. It lived in the Arctic and had no feathers so it was blue (with cold). It's cry was "Ah Qi! Ah Qi! Ah Qi-riest it's cold!"

The Nexus 4 Wireless Charging Orb is a qi compatible charger that wirelessly charges the Nexus 4 and keeps the device in landscape or portrait mode.
    Posted By: maryyugoI hate to ask but what is "qi"?

A wireless power standard http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qi_%28inductive_power_standard%29
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Thanks. I will tell the Qi bird. I don't understand the advantage of a wireless charger when the device is just as captive to it as it would be to a wired connection. And I would guess the charge time is longer?

I am not aware that connector failures are major problem (at least in the IOS world).
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

Posted By: maryyugoThanks. I will tell the Qi bird. I don't understand the advantage of a wireless charger when the device is just as captive to it as it would be to a wired connection. And I would guess the charge time is longer?

I am not aware that connector failures are major problem (at least in the IOS world).

While they are surprisingly reliable, those little micro-USB power & data connectors are still fragile, and very prone to acquiring foreign material which is then jammed hopelessly deep into the connector when the plug is inserted.

Someone - might have been enerd, or josh - once remarked that of the two defacto low-voltage power standards (12V auto lighter well & 5V USB) neither were ever intended for such a purpose.

This is what we get, when the frakking manufacturers can't agree on a simple little plug, and try to force a bazillion different proprietary and often shittly little connectors on us. Eventually, driven by consumer irritation, some other segment(s) of the market just did it their own way.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Posted By: maryyugo

Take a look at these...
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: legendreSomeone - might have been enerd, or josh - once remarked that of the two defacto low-voltage power standards (12V auto lighter well & 5V USB) neither were ever intended for such a purpose.
    Well, guess where the Qi gadget has to get its power from? If it isn't mains?

Posted By: aber0der
    Posted By: maryyugo

Take a look at these...

Yup. I suppose if you fry them or boil them, they don't do too well. I bet Qi thinggies have failures too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorE-Man

Posted By: legendreWhile they are surprisingly reliable, those little micro-USB power & data connectors are still fragile, and very prone to acquiring foreign material which is then jammed hopelessly deep into the connector when the plug is inserted.

Try a sewing needle. I just resurrected a perfectly good Xperia Arc that way....of course I didn't try this until I used the later failure as justification for buying a Note 2.

But I agree industry approach to connectors is very often ass.