Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Posted By: joshsWhy? The scam we call health insurers do that already.
    +4
    • CommentAuthortinker
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2013

Hello (redacted)

I am Mr.Howgul Abul, my father was the former chief contractor to
    Gaddafi who died during Libya crisis and war, I want you to please
    help me and invest the sum of $10.5 Million USD which my late father
    deposited in a security firm in Oversea before he died, my mother has
    just brought this information to my notice few days ago at the point
    of death.

Note, the funds where deposited as security bonds worth {$10.5 Million
    USD} I will send to you all the necessary documents that will mandate
    you to make claim of the deposit as the sole beneficiary of the
    security deposit bonds.

I wish to invest this fund in the US after successful, kindly get back
    to me so we may discuss memorandum of understanding (MOU)

I look forward for your kind reply.

Healthy regards,
    Howgul Abul
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2013

Why does this person think my name is "Beloved in Christ"? Anyway, she wants me to help with her charity. I think I will refer her to Andrea Rossi.

"Dear beloved in Christ,

I hope that you take the time and consider this letter of proposal. I come openly to you with one intention and this to help the well being of mankind and the newcomers of our future generations. I come to you with a belief that this world can be saved if we all add our efforts in one accordance to spread the wealth round all nations and to form unity; irrespective of race, religion, gender, or origin; To be one family in the Lord and to be thankful for every moment we share with one another because it may well be our last. Mine is such a tale which I will not rest until fulfillment of my plans are achieved as time to go is near.

Having being diagnosed with Cervical Cancer and with Doctors, here in Norway, saying that the cancer has spread drastically and chemotherapy is all that can be done. My faith is sealed, knowing well that we all shall die someday and depart the surface of this earth. But I strongly believe that even though my time is short; I can still make another person's life worth every minute in fulfillment of their dreams, aspirations and desires of coming into this world of narcissism.

I have utilized my final days in spreading my family's wealth around to welfare homes and individuals, until now. My health has worsened and is failing me at this point in time, thus, I cannot do this anymore due to my critical health condition. So, I have decided to look up the chamber of commerce in the pursuit of someone who would be reliable and willing to continue, from where I will stop, in good faith. On the other hand, I know you would be wondering why didn't I contact the charities myself, but my experiences in the past have made me learn that if you put all your eggs in one basket, they would definitely all get squashed. I feel that there is a need to spread the wealth around, and distribute it fairly amongst places that need it most, especially during an economic recession where access to capital is slow and deterring.

With you being informed of my situation if I have managed to touch your heart in a way that you are ready to uptake such responsibility in devising a solution to the helpless then please do consider me. If you are a believer in unity and have the enthusiasm and drive to work hard to provide a better life for the less privileged then please feel free to contact me. Having said this, I hope that you do not fail to realize the actualization that your conscience should tell you that you are not doing this for me; nor for yourself, but for the love, benefit and better cause of mankind and the misfortunate; the misguided, the motherless babies, and the orphans with no family, parents or hope. You will take key role in funding strategies and missionary projects.

I will be keeping my fingers crossed until I get to read from you so as to enable me empower you fully to take charge, but the decision is yours and yours only to make.

Remain Blessed!
    Luanne Gasper"
    On her last gasp, then, is she?
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2013

Posted By: alsetalokinOn her last gasp, then, is she?
    She is about to become Luanne Casper.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2013

Hi,
    I'm Syrian girl a stranded war victim.
    I need your help urgently.
    My parents and brother were killed.
    I've discovered documents that my parents has 18.5 Million Pounds in a
    holding
    company in Europe.This fund can give you and I better opportunity if you can
    help me.I need you to assist me receive the funds so that I will come over to
    your country and live. My condition is ugly and don't know how to explain
    it,it's traumatic! please help!

Yours sincerely
    Ms. Sarina

An IP lookup says the mail comes from Moscow.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2013

Money laundering most likely-- phishing also possible, even both maybe:

Hello,

I'm in search of a honest and trustworthy person either male or female to serve as a personal assistant for me in handling some of my business transactions and run a few errands due to my busy schedule.If you interested,Kindly get back with the following details below and i would respond to you with details of your duties.

Fullname:
    mailing address
    Mobile number:
    Full mailing Address:

Only serious applicants only
    Thank You

THOMAS BRDLEY.

What kind of a name is BRDLEY?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2013

And what is the difference between your mailing address and your Full mailing address?
    Posted By: maryyugoWhat kind of a name is BRDLEY?

It's one that is missing a vwel.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2013

Hello.

I am Dr Vincent Joe, 55 years old from Newcastle in England, working in a government
    hospital and also have my private clinic that i attend to patients at night.

I am deeply in need of a research biologist cancer personnel, accountant,
    nanny, babysitter, medical officer,clinical officer, Maintenance Engineer, receptionist,
    physiotherapist, safety officer, laboratory scientists ,driver,Security,
    Nurse and administrative staff will work in my clinic.

The working time is only 7.5 hours per day.I will also be responsible for some of your
    traveling documents.A private room and a toilet is credited with an internet service

Limited Salary is 4,000 GBP and other benefits will also be communicated in due course.

So I would like you to respond back to me if you are interested to work in my clinic by sending
    your CV / Resume, full passport and educational credentials or certificate.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards
    Dr. Vincent Joe

Received via open SMTP relay from a Puget Sound area paving contractor's site.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Anything that starts "I am..." is suspicious. Does anyone really start a letter that way outside of Nigerian/Ukranian scammers?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Note the ambiguity of the name "Vincent Joe"--"Joe Vincent" probably is more believable.
    "A private room and a toilet is credited with an internet service"

Sounds like my kind of prison.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2013

I am so lucky. I am contacting Jonathan Mobo immediately. Or is MOFO?

UK-SOUTH AFRICA LOTTERY ORGANIZATION
    TICKET FREE/ONLINE E-MAIL ADDRESS WINNINGS DEPARTMENT.
    UK-SOUTH AFRICA LOTTO ONLINE WINNINGS NOTIFICATION OF US$4.6M.

If you are the correct owner of this email address,Be glad this day as the result of the UK-SOUTH AFRICA Lottery Online E-mail Winnings draws and sweepstakes held in SOUTH AFRICA on the 28th September 2013 has just been released and we are glad to announce to you that your e-mail address has won you the lottery in the first category and you are entitled to claim the sum of US$4.6M.

Your email address was entered for the online draw on Lucky numbers KW9-283LMA-22, You are to contact Mr.Jonathan Mobo on the below email address for quick delivery of your won cheque of US$4.6M. All winners cheque are certified cashiers and are cashable in any country of any part of the world.

Your official first and last names
    Full address & country name
    Telephone and mobile numbers
    Lucky numbers
    Month of draw, Age and Sex
    Occupation & Job title

Contact Agent: Mr. Jonathan Mobo
    Email-Address: (jonathanmobo1@gmail.com)
    Phone: +27-74761-9872
    Fax:+27-86-556-1795

Yours Truly,
    Co-ordinator.
    UK-SOUTH AFRICA LOTTERY ORGANIZATION
    • CommentAuthortinker

•  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: tinkerI hope this isn't your story, Mary.

http://www.worldlottery.net/news/youngest-ever-south-african-lottery-winner.asp

Nope. If I dispose of bodies, they are never found. See "Blacklist"-- the episode called "The Stewmaker".
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2013

From OU:

I am currently working on an autonomously created electromagnetic energy device that will be able to supply a house or business with 220 Volt's of DC or AC energy,depend's on which one they want,but due to the fact that I currently have to pay child support and I end up with only about 30% of my pay after child support and taxes I am unable to acquire the component's I need to make my prototype.Any help along the line of this subject would be greatly appreciated.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Any of the component's what?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

"Autonomously created"?
    How many volt's of energy do you need to run a hou'se?