Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2019

I noticed that as well.
    Rhotism is a buggerrrrrrrrrr
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2019 edited

Especially when it's really called "rhotacism".
    Can't be arsed to crack the enormous Oxford. But there's this
    http://www.perfectaccent.org/info/en/bre-ame.html
    As opposed to this
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhotacism_(sound_change)
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Rho rho rho your boat
    Talking through your 'r's
    Now you R the prexident
    How'd that come to parse?
    You were wrong. Be a man about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Inconthievable!
    Consider yourself recalibrated.

I'm disappointed, frankly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2019 edited

SowwyTM

And BTW you have provided evidence for the existence of "rhotic" (which was not contested) but no credible justification for "rhotism".
    At Cohn’s suggestion, Trump hired S&A Concrete, a mob front, to pour the building’s foundation. Trump survived this and other P.R. explosions by scrupulously adhering to the Roy Cohn code: Never back down. Never apologize. Never admit defeat.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/01/wheres-my-roy-cohn-digs-into-one-of-the-20th-centurys-most-evil-men
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Which one of us is Cohning here?
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Trump's new code: Never admit da feet (the fake heel spurs of course)
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Good article- mostly old stories but still well written Trouble with articles like this is that people who need them don't usually read them.

Note superb video of high level Microsoft technician responding to one of the service your computer scams. Hilarious as always.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90341507/tech-support-scams-stealing-millions-from-the-elderly
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2019 edited

I should feel humbled:

Greetings, from The illuminati world elite empire. Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to limelight of fame, riches, powers and security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! All these you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you get initiated to the great Illuminati empire. Once you are initiated to the illuminati empire you will get numerous benefits and reward.
    Note: that this email message was created solely for the purpose of our recruitment scheme which will end next month and this offer is for unique ones only, if you are not serious on joining the illuminati empire, then you are advise not to contact us at all. This is because disloyalty is highly not tolerated here in our organization. Do you agree to be a member of the illuminati new world order? If YES!. Then kindly reply us back on our direct recruitment email only at: joinilluminati@qq.com
    Please note, Kindly make sure all your response are send directly to the email stated above only at:> joinilluminati@qq.com For more instructions on our membership process.
    Note: Some email providers incorrectly place official Illuminati messages in their spam / junk folder or promotion folder. This can divert and exclude our responses to your emails. Oh
    The Illuminati.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2019

...and illuminated, too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2019

Asterix has become a Unique One. Hail! Also a bit of virga.
    • CommentAuthorloreman
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2019

Bit of a bother that the Illuminati correspondence gets tangled in Spam folders. I would have thought They could do something about that.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2019

Must be my day for scams. Right after I posted the illuminati thing, I got a robocall saying that a certain local water and electric board thinks I'm behind on my payments and will cut off my service unless I call them to arrange payment.

Of course,they're not my electrical utility and I get my water from a hole in the ground in my yard.