Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorBigOilRep
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2019

Posted By: AngusMoletrap is an interesting and unique taste.

Ha! Not sure it's blackmail material however.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

This is the result of several massive hacks of large companies. They get your email and a password you use. That's all. All you have to do is identify where you use that password and change it. Maybe not even that.

Of course, two factor authentication is always a good idea on any critical account... banks, brokerages, Amazon and so on.

BTW, I had a weird Amazon bug which kept putting all sorts of shit into my "basket" -- stuff vaguely related to orders or not even that... I ended up with a few dozens, others complained of hundreds. Amazon had not clue. Changing password several times and enabling two factor authentication didn't help so it couldn't be an outside hack. Or very unlikely anyway.

I complained many times, had various "technical teams" (a guy and his squirrel?) look into it. Finally found a suggestions on the internet to clear the browser cache and revoke Amazon permission to store cookies. It worked. No more problems. Just one more small step to ordering (select from a list which bank and which address) and that's nothing.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

...except that there's no evidence of hackery. The email contact and domain are part of publicly-available information via the domain registry.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Projecting bad faith does not help.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2019

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Theara Chhoy and a personal Accountant Director with Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB).
    it is with good spirit of heart i opened up this great opportunity to you. A deceased client of mine that shares almost the same name as yours died as a result of heart-related condition on march 2005.His heart condition was duo to the death of the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26 December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives.

There is a draft account opened in my bank in 1999 by a long-time client our bank,a national of your country.he was a CEO/a textile company owner,business man,a miner at kruger mining company here in Cambodia. he was a geologist and consultant to several other mining conglomerates operating in Cambodia,China,Taiwan,Japan,Indonesia,Pakistan,Vietnam all in Asia,before he passed away on 12th march 2005 leaving nobody as the next of kin of his account after his death.

The amount in this account is currently $32,640.000.00 (Thirty Two million, Six Hundred And Fourty Thousand United States dollars) .I want to present you as a beneficiary,I will use my position and influence in our bank to make them release this money to you for us to share.

Kindly get back to me for more details via email address:

theara.choy11@gmail.com

Yours sincerely
    Mr Theara Chhoy
    Board of Director
    Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia
    Phnom Penh.

Thirty Two million, Six Hundred And Fourty Thousand United States dollars will be very useful.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2019 edited

I'm sure they will want a small finder's fee. In advance, of course. Just to cover the preliminary expenses associated with draining your account totally.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2019

Dear Lucky Winner.

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the recent results of the MICROSOFT WINDOWS EMAIL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on the 5th of September 2015. You were entered as dependent clients with: Reference Serial Number: 0087955827499 and Batch number MSC/0080648302-07. Your email address attached to the ticket number: 54-20-17-52-34-30 that draw the lucky winning number, which consequently won the Daily new year Jackpot in the first category in four parts. You have been approved for a payment of $2,000,000.00 (Two Million United States Dollars) in cash credited to file reference number: USA/9420X2/68.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations and co-operate bodies that are listed online. This email promotion takes place every three months. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our US booklet representative office in here in United State of America as indicated in your play coupon.

In view of this, your $2,000,000.00 (Two Million United States Dollars) would be released to you from our office here in United State of America Our Fiduciary agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program, Please be warned.

$150,000.00: 4-5-34-41-3-37
    $200,000.00: 22-43-6-9-28-26
    $500,000.00: 12-32-17-14-24-10
    $1,000,000.00 : 2-27-22-47-16-21
    Monthly Jackpot $2,000,000.00: 54-20-17-52-34-30
    Super Bucks $10,000,000.00 : 37-2-48-41-46- 25-43

To file for your claim, please contact your payment recovery agent immediately via the email below:
    Name: Mr Nix Robert Arthur
    (Microsoft Fiduciary Department)
    United State of America
    Email: nixrobertarthur@gmail.com

Provide him with these following details with which he will begin the processing of your winnings.

1.NAME IN FULL:
    2.ADDRESS:
    3.AGE:
    4.PHONE:
    5.FAX:
    6.SEX:
    7.MARITAL STATUS:
    8.OCCUPATION:
    9.COMPANY NAME/POSITION:
    10.COUNTRY:
    11.NATIONALITY:
    12.EMAIL:

The free-lotto Internet draw is held every three months and is so organized to encourage the use of the Internet and computer worldwide. We are proud to say that over 400 millions U.S Dollars are won annually in more than 118 countries Worldwide. Warning!!!: Fraudulent emails are circulating that appear to be using Microsoft addresses, but are not from The Microsoft Free Lotto.

Once again congratulations.

Sincerely,
    Kevin J. Aronin

---
    This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
    https://www.avast.com/antivirus

2015? And they still don't know my name?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2019

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
    United State of America
    Tel: (1) 315 658 7002

Attn: Beneficiary.

I am Mr. Jeffery Hawkins, Director in charge of compensation to scam victims from the Internet Crimes Complaint Center (IC3). Reports have reached our office by so many correspondence on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies across Europe to Africa and Asia to keep paying recurrent and endless bills with nothing to show for it, so we have decided to put a stop to that which is why the IMF was appointed us to monitor your transaction here in the USA,Europe,Asia to ensure your compensation funds reach you.

After proper investigations at Western Union and Money Gram Office, we found your name in their database among those that have sent money to different countries, therefore we are now working hand in hand with Western Union, Money Gram and Banking Institution to track the fraudsters down, do not respond to their communication any longer to avoid falling more victim because they are a threat to your transfer.

Finally in this regards, a meeting was held between the Board of Directors of The Internet Crimes Complaint Center (IC3) investigations and it was agreed that you will be compensated with the sum of $3.500,000.00 (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) as compensation for losing money to fraudsters and would be paid by the U.N from Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division.

Yours sincerely,
    We anticipate your prompt response.

Jeffery Hawkins
    Director In Charge
    Internet Crimes Complaint Center (IC3)
    E-mail: internetcrimescenter2@gmail.com

---
    This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
    https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Sent by the same guy as the preceding post. He's one busy scammer.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2019 edited

A few days ago I listed a used car on Craigslist. I asked $3,000 for it. Within 30 minutes, I received a message, from "Miranda," asking if I'd sold the car yet, and I said I hadn't. Miranda said that the day before, she had looked at a similar vehicle in a nearby town (which she named), and that car was very different than advertised, and that she didn't want to drive to my town to see my car without getting some more information. She asked if I could obtain a vehicle history report for my car (aka "VIN report," using the vehicle ID number) and send it to her. I was somewhat open to the idea -- I had sold a car a few years ago, and had first obtained a history report for $25, and I believe that making it available was in fact helpful in selling the car. So I told her I'd consider getting a report. She then sent me this message:
    "The best place to get one is http://autoviewercheck.com/o8xLwaB/e9ed -- I googled around and it's the best choice."

So of course I googled autoviewercheck. No hits, except for other VIN check sites. Then I googled "VIN check scam" and at the top of the list were these two sites:

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2018/10/steering-clear-vehicle-history-report-scams

https://www.bbb.org/article/news-releases/17576-avoid-the-latest-scam-with-this-bbb-tip-vehicle-title-scam

So I generously sent Miranda the two links.

Within 20 minutes after that, I got another message, this time from a "Wes," saying he was very interested in buying my car, but he wanted to be sure it hadn't been in an accident in the past, and he asked if I had a current vehicle history report. Then he added:
    "If not, I suggest getting one at this website: AutoAdviceBlog.com. The report is really inexpensive, only $19. Alot cheaper than a Carfax, which is $40. The report will show any major accidents, title issues, if it was stolen, if it was flooded, etc. You will get a lot more interest providing a report up front. Basically, showing that there is nothing to hide with the vehicle to potential buyers. It definitely helps sell faster. Let me know if this helps."

It did help.

It is very exciting to me that my used car is generating so much interest.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2019

A 2-week old domain registration? What could go wrong?
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2019

Former Skinwalker Personnel Suspect They Were Unwitting Research Subjects

Two men who state they formerly worked on Robert Bigelow's Skinwalker Ranch are expressing concerns they were unwitting research subjects during their employment.

http://ufotrail.blogspot.com/2019/10/former-skinwalker-personnel-suspect.html
    and
    https://www.dailygrail.com/2018/05/were-human-guinea-pigs-at-skinwalker-ranch-part-of-the-secret-pentagon-ufo-program/
    Someone got a hold of a copy of that confidential report about 8 years ago. I know this because a pal told me he'd been offered it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2019

For $$?
    I would have to check
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2019

Check or cash?
    Which is why it's spelled "cheque"
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2019

Hello!

I have very bad news for you. 22/07/2019 - on this day I hacked your OS and got full access to your account .

So, you can change the password, yes.. But my malware intercepts it every time.

How I made it: In the software of the router, through which you went online, was a vulnerability. I just hacked this router and placed my malicious code on it. When you went online, my trojan was installed on the OS of your device.

After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your device and ask for a not big amount of btc to unlock. But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and I was shocked by what I saw!!! I'm talk you about sites for adults.

I want to say - you are a BIG pervert. Your fantasy is shifted far away from the normal course!

And I got an idea... I made a screenshot of the adult sites where you have fun (do you understand what it is about, huh?). After that, I made a screenshot of your joys (using the camera of your device) and glued them together. Turned out amazing! You are so spectacular!

I'm know that you would not like to show these screenshots to your friends, relatives or colleagues. I think $731 is a very, very small amount for my silence. Besides, I have been spying on you for so long, having spent a lot of time!

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins! My BTC wallet: 17miid2m38nshNEV7xhhgrXbuPzuz9p2rc

You do not know how to use bitcoins? Enter a query in any search engine: "how to replenish btc wallet". It's extremely easy

For this payment I give you two days (48 hours). As soon as this letter is opened, the timer will work.

After payment, my virus and dirty screenshots with your enjoys will be self-destruct automatically. If I do not receive from you the specified amount, then your device will be locked, and all your contacts will receive a screenshots with your "enjoys".

I hope you understand your situation. - Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data, files and screenshots is already uploaded to a remote server) - Do not try to contact me (you yourself will see that this is impossible, I sent you an email from your account) - Various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a device will not help, since your data is already on a remote server.

P.S. You are not my single victim. so, I guarantee you that I will not disturb you again after payment! This is the word of honor hacker.

I also ask you to regularly update your antiviruses in the future. This way you will no longer fall into a similar situation.

Do not hold evil! I just do my job. Good luck.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2019

Via voice mail:

The very next moment you received this automated message. We want you or your retained criminal attorney of record to return the call. The issue at hand is extremely time sensitive. The number for you to call. The SSA wage is 833-621-4876. The reason you have received this phone call from our department is to inform you that there's a legal enforcement action filed on your social security number for fraudulent activities. So before this matter goes to the state courthouse, and before you get arrested, if you need any information or have any question, kindly call us back at 883-621-4876. Thank you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2019

Phone call (transcribed by me as best I remember it):
    This is BC Revenue Services. We recently sent a letter to you or someone in your household...
    x(click)x as Angus hangs up.