Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I'm sure those legal problems can be resolved easily, for a small fee of course.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2019

Likely. I find it uncongenial to talk to people on the phone who called me without knowing my name. Especially if they are talking about money.
    I don't talk much on the phone, but I feel the same way about people who send me email asking for my email address.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2019 edited

I only talk to people from the Windows Corporation.

(The Best Apple Tech Support)
    I pick up with "Meat Factory" and disconnect with "Fuck Off".
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2019

Posted By: alsetalokinI don't talk much on the phone, but I feel the same way about people who send me email asking for my email address.

I think it would be within etiquette here to refuse to give it to them on the ground that they sound like the sort of people who might misuse it. And cc yourself on the email for surety.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2019

Very thoughtful recommendation -- thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2019

Somewhat similar to a post by Asterix above. I can't decide if it's a pubic service message or extortion.

Hi!

I will be direct. You visit 18+ sites often and I caught you matsurbating. Well, we all do it sometimes. How I did this? Your router was vulnerable I was able to inject some code into the firmware and every device connected on the network including phones were compromised. Then I simply set every device available to record with the camera only when you visit 18+ sites. In this moment your router firmware was upgraded by the manufacture so there will be no problems in the future. Also you must to reboot every device in order for my code to be dumped from the memory on each device because is still active.

Anyway, I got also your contacts lists, phone numbers, emails, social media contacts and here is the deal. If you don`t pay me 500 dollars worth in Bit C0in, the video with you doing... you know what, will be send to all your contacts.

Amount: 0.06 BTC (approximately)

My Address Part 1: 1gEfuE9AeRZayCfbRiQbPRsEvg2

My Address Part 2: DZfGCT

Important! My address was split in 2 parts, you must to put the parts together with no spaces between them manually using Copy and Paste. The final result after the parts are glued(Part 1+Part 2) is my final address where you send the coins. You may also save that somewhere to not lose the details.

Quick tip! You can buy Bit C0in from Paxful. Use Google to find it.

Also search for what is No Fap and read about the benefits of no PMO. Watching dirty stuffs is a waste of time, energy and minerals from the body. I hope you will think about this very seriously.

In case you wonder why your anti viruses were not triggered is because my code is not set to steal passwords, PIN codes and other stuffs. The only function is to record with the cameras(in slient mode) and grab the contacts, and any system protection see this activity as normal. I know that you have that amount of money that is requested. So don`t worry about your passwords, bank accounts and so on, however for your mind peace, go ahead change them.

You have 72 hours (3 days) to send the payment. When coins are sent, the video with you doing... you know what be destroyed and you will never hear from me.

Next time cover your cameras, somebody may watch! Limit yourself to one time per month if you can`t go completly NoFap.

This message was scheduled to be sent multiple times.

"Matsurbating?"

Out of curiosity, what form or format is the perp's email address in and why?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2019

The address given is the perp's BC wallet ID. You hook the 2 parts together.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2019 edited

You can check its balance and number of transactions here: https://bitref.com/1gEfuE9AeRZayCfbRiQbPRsEvg2DZfGCT

0 transactions so far.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2019

The scams just keep repeating

In the 90s, it was a plastic ball filled with water; substitute rocks for the water and get a new scam.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2019 edited

The UK-based game developer Rockstar North hasn't paid corporation tax in a decade despite scoring billions in revenue.

A report from the investigative thinktank TaxWatch UK estimates Rockstar Games’ operating profit at $5bn (£4bn) between 2013 and 2019, during which time the company released Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) and Red Dead Redemption 2. Rockstar North is part of Rockstar Games. ... But the company paid no corporation tax between 2009 and 2018. It received £42m in tax credits from the government’s video games tax relief scheme, which was set up in 2014 to bolster the UK’s £5bn games industry, much of which is made up of small and medium-sized developers. The sum is equivalent to 19% of the total relief paid to the entire UK games industry since 2014, TaxWatch reports.

The fact that they've claimed public funds while (legally) avoiding taxation really drives the point home.

A model version of this wheeze:

Company A is in Nation X. Company B is in Nation Y. Company B agrees to pay Company A $10m for the rights to Company A's intellectual property. Company B makes $5m on the resulting product. Company B owes $10m, so it reports a loss to Nation Y's taxman. Company A never gets the $10m it's owed, so reports a loss to Nation X's taxman.

The twist: Company B is owned by Company A, and may even trade under the same damn name.

src
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2019

This is a new one on me:

Dear Friend, We invite you to participate in the International Colloquium in various disciplines, scheduled to take place in the city of Miami in Flo

Dear Friend,

We invite you to participate in the International Colloquium in various disciplines, scheduled to take place in the city of Miami in Florida, USA from the 11th to 13th of March, 2020. It is a unique opportunity to enhance your corporate, professional and travel experience.

The Conferences are hosted by the World Academy of Science at Holiday Inn Express, Miami Beach, Oceanfront and will cover the following disciplines:

Colloquium One: International Conference on Opportunities and Challenges in Education, Distance Learning, Teacher Preparation and Languages (Registration reference: ICEDTL)

Colloquium Two: International Conference on Opportunities and Challenges in Business, Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Registration reference: ICBMIE)

Colloquium Three: International Conference on Opportunities and Challenges in Health, Agriculture, Environment Science and Project Planning (Registration reference: ICHACP)

Colloquium Four: International Conference on Opportunities and Challenges in Science, Engineering, and Technology (Registration reference: ICOSET)

Colloquium Five: International Conference on Opportunities and Challenges in Humanities, Social Sciences, Governance and Theology (Registration reference: ICHSGT)

Colloquium Six: International Conference on Opportunities and Challenges in Communication, Mass Media and Journalism (Registration reference: ICCMMJ)

Colloquium Seven: International Conference on Opportunities and Challenges in Clinical Medicine, Biomedical Science and Nursing (Registration reference: ICCMBN)

Registration Package:
    The total package for any of the Conferences covers:
    Visa processing
    Conference registration
    Miami City Tour ticket
    4 nights Hotel Accommodation
    Breakfast Daily
    Flight tickets is not included in the package
    the total package cost as stated is N465, 000
    The deadline for registration is Friday, November 29, 2019

How to register:
    To register for this conference, delegates must:

Step 1: Respond to this email with a scanned copy of their passport data page and state the Registration reference of the Conference they are interested in.

Step 2: In response, delegates will be required to pay a non-refundable reservation and visa fee of N125, 000. The deposit covers USA visa fees, reservations and Consular Services. Note that this fee is part of the total package of N465, 000. Payment method will be sent once we receive the data page in step 1 above

Step 3: On receiving the data pages and payment, we shall send the visa information form to the delegates, this will enable us complete the visa processing and US visa appointment schedule for the delegates.
    Kindly note that applications will be treated on first to come, first served basis
    For delegates who already have USA visa, the total package is N380, 000. At least 50% of this amount is required to secure registration before the deadline

VISA SUCCESS RATES
    Visa success rate for the month of October 2019 is the highest for the year so far. We recorded successful applications for similar conferences and for virgin passport holders.

You can call Temitayo on 08139686452 or Folakemi on 08103051178, if you have further questions; you can also connect through the following social media apps:

Whatsapp: 08103051178, 08139686452
    Follow us on Instagram: mavlontours
    __
    Our office address: Osuolale Complex, 2nd Floor, Beside Evans Square. 40 Mccullum by Berkeley street, Ebute Metta. Lagos
    Olufunso A for:
    The Mavlon Tour Team
    www.mavlontour.com

©2019 Mavlon Consult | 40 Mccullum By Berkeley Street, Ebute Metta, Lagos
    Web Version Preferences Forward Unsubscribe