Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2013

"hanging there in the formerly slimefilled space" -- that about describes you, doesn't it? A slimy racist cretin who hangs about this website because no other options are available. What a cowardly weasel you are.
    Well, isn't that special?
    • CommentAuthorben

There was the hilarious moment when this person, whatever he calls himself, had a grand theory about Barack Obama's parents' marital status. I took care of his delusions at that time and set him straight but he's not capable of listening or understanding. The idiot still gibbers on this "Moletrap" site because he likes to feel superior to the delusional mental cripples who talk about imaginary perpetual motion machines on PESN. Well done, lad, you may be smarter than Sterling Allan!
    Did you ever read Leo Donofrio's blog?
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2013 edited

Andrew, your work here is highly regarded and you are obviously the smartest person in the room. Your mother must be so proud of everything you do on "moletrap", and you should make sure your CV is up to date so you can work with the best people in the field. It takes a lot of hard work and determined effort to make the drooling morons who believe in perpetual motion look good, but you have managed it. If it weren't for your dedication to the idea that science exists, what would we all do? You are a Planck, a Heisenberg, a Tesla for our times. You are so smart you have determined that perpetual motion isn't real, and you're willing to comment on a backwater Internet forum to say so.
    I didn't think so
    • CommentAuthorben

Thinking is the preserve of those who are capable of it. You're not that sort.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

What's this all about? Okra?
    • CommentAuthorloreman

And freeze-drying
    •  
      CommentAuthorGrowler

Think Ben's got Andrew confused with someone else, unless there's been some acrimonius whispering going on behind the scenes.......
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

I thought it started by getting al mixed up with somebody else. Anyway, I'm certainly mixed up.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Isn't he getting al confused with sonoboy? I'm not sure how: al's post didn't mention libtards or muslims.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

ben?
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

no, I'm BoR
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Is that you mother?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

IIRC, Al made 1 or 2 posts in particular on the Obama birth certificate threads that drove ben into an apoplectic fit of rage at the time, from which he seems to be encountering some difficulty emerging. Maybe ben will never get over it, or maybe he is just an extremely angry person, or maybe that is just his default posting style. Who knows? And perhaps more relevantly: who cares?
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

I feel cold. So cold.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

I read that as Orca. Surely only REM did that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

BoR ?
    ben ben angry ben
    popped a major neuron then
    all we want to know is when
    he'll sneak back to his fetid den