Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Ben is so footstomping Calhouned by his own peevishness that he can't tell mist from fog, much less bail his own way out of a drunk tank. If he lives past puberty long enough to develop blood pressure, he'll probably stroke himself out, while he's stroking himself off.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2013 edited

This one's worth a read anent global banking and middle-East policy:

http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/09/05/making-the-world-safe-for-banksters/

Discuss.
    That makes Obama a destabiliser and deliberately so.
    Duh.
    Duh? Giving a key position to someone who is tantamount to a criminal?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2013

That also makes Bush I, Clinton, Bush II and Obama destablizers.

I wonder what Paul Craig Roberts thinks of this? He's been critical of banking shenanigans for a long time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanThat makes Obama a destabiliser and deliberately so.

Posted By: AsterixThat also makes Bush I, Clinton, Bush II and Obama destablizers.

Nah, you are overestimating them, and the power that their executive office affords them!

Washington: Rats' nest of lobbyists and special interest groups brokering power and calling the shots.

US Presidents: Impotent winners of meaningless popularity contests solely concerned about:
    1. Passing whatever legislation they need to pass in order to appease whatever lobby groups they need to appease in order to raise as much money as possible for their election and re-election campaigns.
    2. Approval ratings, opinion polls and (re-)election prospects.
    3. Making their domestic political opposition look bad.
    4. Avoiding falling into whatever traps their domestic political opponents (and their backers - those same lobby groups) have sprung in order to try to make them look bad.

The lobby groups keep a foot in each camp. That way they can play one side against the other, and if someone won't play ball, they can see to it that their opponents will benefit. Either way the lobbyists win by making sure that their guys are either in charge, or lined up to take over next.

The banksters had been after deregulation for quite a while. Given the way lobbyists call the shots in Washington, it was only a matter of time before such a powerful lobby group would gift to the world the likes of Timothy Geithner and Larry Summers ...
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Well, bankers have always pretty much run the world at least for the last couple hundred years. But this business of "play with us or you'll regret it" is pretty blatant nowadays.
    There are no balls in the hallowed halls
    • CommentAuthortinker
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2013 edited

Even the US Treasury is in on the act...apparently I can get a 1/2 mill even tho I am not a citizen or resident. But, dash it, I have missed the deadline!

U.S. Department of the Treasury
    1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, D.C.
    Date: 9/11/2013

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is "Jacob Jack Lew". I am the New Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S Department of the Treasury. The executive agency responsible for promoting economic prosperity and ensuring the financial security of the United States. I was confirmed by the United States Senate on February 27, 2013, to serve as the 76th Secretary of the Treasury. Prior to my appointment as the 76th Secretary of the Treasury, I have previously served as White House Chief of Staff.

However, following the resolution of the meeting held with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the United Nations, an agreement was reached that the sum of $500,000.00 USD must be paid out to you in the form of a compensation for all the years you have wasted in waiting for your funds to be released. Hence, by virtue of my position as the 76th Secretary of the Treasury, I have irrevocably instructed the Federal Reserve Board to approve your compensation fund release via Swift Telegraphic Bank Wire Transfer to your designated bank account.

Therefore, as a former White House Chief of Staff under the Obama Administration, I wish to state categorically that the bank transfer of $500,000.00 USD has been approved for transfer to your bank account. Every and all cost associated with the United Nations Compensation fund has been pre-paid by the U.S Government. The only cost associated with your fund release is the cost of processing a "Fund Clearance Certificate", which is estimated to the value of $150.00 USD. The "Fund Clearance Certificate" is required in accordance with the U.S Monetary Policy; and it is the ONLY expenses you will incur before you receive your United Nations Compensation payment via Bank of America tomorrow morning September 12th 2013.

You can get more facts about the U.S. Department of the Treasury on this link http://www.treasury.gov/about/Pages/Secretary.aspx
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2013

Damn!, and would have only cost you $150, bummer! ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2013 edited

This is an interesting one because it was addressed to my main, real, email address. However, the link the email jumps to is not American Express, of course, it's http://billiardvg.ru/amx.php?MembRestore=my_real_email@real_provider.com

Not only that, but it then offers me this nasty popup which I am sure would install malware, most likely a root kit.

I hope the authors perish from starvation and disease in some unheated hovel in Lower Slobbovia.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2013

I thought that this one was pretty clever.
    But with a KVM? I don't understand how that would work.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

I suspect that the KVM was only part of the picture. More likely a KVM (so as not to arouse suspicion) and a wireless interface. Cops generally don't like to release much (accurate) detail on cases like this.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanBut with a KVM? I don't understand how that would work.
    I think they used the wrong acronym. They installed a keystroke recorder mechanism: h/w, s/w or a combination. It would be possible to modify a KVM so that it records the keystrokes coming from one or more ports.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2013 edited

Has to be the wrong acronym. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KVM_switch

Probably they installed a keylogger and screen imager which reports via the internet. I once assisted someone to perform an investigation of a lying, cheating, scumbag husband using such a method during a divorce. It worked perfectly too. In this case, it was "installed" when a trusted person, covertly on the ex wife's side, emailed him an .exe file and asked him to open it. When he did, he got a cartoon... and a rootkit.

Very illegal and couldn't use the evidence in family court. But it sure provided a bonanza for the investigator and the husband is still wondering how the ex wife's lawyer knew exactly which embarrassing and expensive questions to ask. And where at least some of his illegally hidden assets were. Sadly, they didn't find them all! I hate lying sleezeballs.

It involves a root kit however and since the time we used the program, root kit and key logger detection has gotten much better. Don't know if it would work now. Absolutely shocking that such a strategy worked on a bank. Who's their security person? Donald Duck?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2013

Posted By: maryyugoan investigation of a lying, cheating, scumbag husband

I have to admire your impartiality in undertaking this task
    Bat shit insane.

They promote a paranormal cleansing service whatever the fuck that means. They also are on Youtube

This is one of their wacky videos. I own a piano. Guess I'm fucked.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2013 edited

Who you gonna call.... Piano Busters!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEOMYrwuAQA