Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Given the sight of the silly little spinney thing, the hilarious lack of marketing for a demo that is supposedly supposed to demonstrate something, and all that has transpired and failed to transpire over the years, are any of you believers wavering? Want to take this last chance to hop on the reason train?

Which is it?

A) I still believe 100%! It is real!
    B) Beginning to have some doubts
    C) Holy shit, what was I thinking? It is obviously not real.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2009 edited

How about option D : did not change anything as youtube is full of video of spinning stuff including SMOTs and Finsruds and whatever. Only when scientific replicate the stuff and say "yeah there is something there" I will rise an eyebrow.

ETA: I should have better read.... You are asking believer. not skeptic. Sorry, I tip toe out with my head hanging in shame
    A) I still believe that it's a real dud.
    • CommentAuthorDouble-Z
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2009

Snake oil 2.0
    do you guys think this is the other thread or what?
    • CommentAuthorzugzwang

A) I believe. Its obvious, at least for me, that they have something.
    • CommentAuthorAtom

I believe in doubt!
    Well I still believe they are the most successful company in the free energy field. At least from a publicity standpoint. A previous engadget piece that referenced them also made me consider Orbo to perhaps to possibly be the most successful launch of an abstract concept.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: bernielomax...Orbo...the most successful launch of an abstract concept.[/quote

That in itself is a fairly abstract concept-viz. the "launch" of an abstract concept.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

What the hell is a a "company in the free energy field"? Name a single one with a proven product to sell-- just ONE.
    • CommentAuthorAtom

In Second Life you can get products that are imaginary so why not Steorn?
    o mary o mary - i don't know any, hence the question. but steorn seems to be the most succesfull still.

(you rush to fast - the joke just passed over your head)
    Posted By: AtomIn Second Life you can get products that are imaginary so why not Steorn?
    I'm logged onto sl now. You got me thinking and I did a search for Steorn. Nope, no orbo there. Too bad, it's a place Orbo would actually work!
    Run a simulation of orbo in SL and sell it
    Posted By: bernielomaxRun a simulation of orbo in SL and sell it
    I just may do that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGrimer

I've always believed what they are trying to do is possible. I would never have joined the forum in the first place if I hadn't. But whether they have succeeded or not is another matter.

I think the signs are that they have succeeded in managing to demonstrate the principle but not sufficiently well to make it obvious to all and sundry. A bit like the WhipMag really.
    what happened with that "magnet slides differently when you switch polarity"-experiment? I hate overunity forums so dear?
    • CommentAuthorObro

MY,

Are you getting ready to jump out of a cake? Did you get your new G-strings yet? :-):-):-)
    Posted By: bernielomaxwhat happened with that "magnet slides differently when you switch polarity"-experiment? I hate overunity forums so dear?

Sounds like something I might have said. Can you give a better description or provide a reference?
    Posted By: ObroMY,

Are you getting ready to jump out of a cake? Did you get your new G-strings yet? :-):-):-)

she needs more than one? interesting.