Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Posted By: AtomWhatever science is, it is not free from beliefs and prejudices. Scientists cannot be all knowing and wise and so many an experiment is flawed. Of course scientific best practice requires proof but rarely is practice perfect. Many eminent scientists believe in God.

Perhaps people who are in science should take a step backwards and ask if they really see things for what they are. There have been many psychological experiments that have proved we are not as logical as we think. In fact some of our thinking is borderline madness.

Philosophers spend an awful lot of time trying to unravel scientific mistakes.
    Science is a process. Some do it better than others, but it is the best tool we have for undestanding how our universe actually works. Yes, we have flaws in our thinking and our perception. Science, logic, and associated critical thinking skills are the only good tools we have to overcome them.
    Those who dismiss them usually do so from ignorace, or to cling to some irrational hobby horse they don't want to stop riding.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009

Posted By: Tesl01DI still think Steorn has discovered something fundamentally new about electro-magnetism -- and that it is the skeptics who are in fact clueless, in their relentless denial of it. That's why they're so loud and obnoxious: because they never address the thrilling spectacle of the center ring main event -- just the irrelevancies of geek/freak sideshow.

Absolutely nothing has changed my mind in the least on this. Including Steorn's frustrating ineptness at handling their discovery. Whatever the frigg it is.
    Steorn deny CoE. Steorn show no evidence to support their denial. Will you ever get it?
    • CommentAuthorAtom
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009 edited

[quote][cite]Posted By: joshs[/cite]Steorn deny CoE. Steorn show no evidence to support their denial. Will you ever get it?[/quote]

What did your family do to you to make you so twisted and obnoxious?
    •  
      CommentAuthorgenesis

Posted By: Atom

Tomorrow you can say pleasantly "told you so", but for now shut the fuck up!

dear mr sucker. i'm afraid you are not in a position to tell anyone what to do so why don't you stfu yourself?
    • CommentAuthorAtom

[quote][cite]Posted By: genesis[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Atom[/cite]

Tomorrow you can say pleasantly "told you so", but for now shut the fuck up![/quote]

dear mr sucker. i'm afraid you are not in a position to tell anyone what to do so why don't you stfu yourself?[/quote]

Oooh.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgenesis

Posted By: genesis

Tomorrow you can say pleasantly "told you so", but for now shut the fuck up!

dear mr sucker. i'm afraid you are not in a position to tell anyone what to do so why don't you stfu yourself?

Back to you pea brained fuck buddy of Joshs.

well i guess you don't have any brain afterall...do you?
    • CommentAuthorAtom

[quote][cite]Posted By: genesis[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Atom[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: genesis[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Atom[/cite]

Tomorrow you can say pleasantly "told you so", but for now shut the fuck up![/quote]

dear mr sucker. i'm afraid you are not in a position to tell anyone what to do so why don't you stfu yourself?[/quote]

Back to you pea brained fuck buddy of Joshs.[/quote]

well i guess you don't have any brain afterall...do you?[/quote]

10x you
    •  
      CommentAuthorGrimer

Posted By: evolvealready
    Posted By: Tesl01DI still think Steorn has discovered something fundamentally new about electro-magnetism -- and that it is the skeptics who are in fact clueless, in their relentless denial of it. That's why they're so loud and obnoxious: because they never address the thrilling spectacle of the center ring main event -- just the irrelevancies of geek/freak sideshow.

Absolutely nothing has changed my mind in the least on this. Including Steorn's frustrating ineptness at handling their discovery. Whatever the frigg it is.
    If you have some rational reason for your belief, we have not been privy to it. I doubt very much that it exists. You speak with the confidence of someone who not only is ignorant of critical thinking skills, but has armored himself or herself against them. If you don't subscribe to at least a half dozen irrational beliefs, I'll eat Grimer's hat (I don't wear one, but he strikes me as someone who has more than one to spare).

Quite right. I was always very fond of hats and I always wear one. If you ever need to eat a hat I will be happy to give you one of mine.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgenesis

10x your pathetic brainpower, I note you do not deny fucking joshs up the arse!

there is nothing to deny or approve for a dickheads like you. only thing i can recomend to you is to go visit a proctologist - your tiny brains are falling out from your body...
    • CommentAuthorAtom

[quote][cite]Posted By: genesis[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Atom[/cite]

10x your pathetic brainpower, I note you do not deny fucking joshs up the arse![/quote]

there is nothing to deny or approve for a dickheads like you. only thing i can recomend to you is to go visit a proctologist - your tiny brains are falling out from your body...[/quote]

Whatever
    • CommentAuthorAtom

See what you started Joshs!
    •  
      CommentAuthorgenesis

Whatever

whatever indeed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgenesis

Posted By: AtomSee what you started Joshs!

he did not.
    • CommentAuthorAtom

[quote][cite]Posted By: genesis[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Atom[/cite]See what you started Joshs![/quote]

he did not.[/quote]

Last word to me!
    •  
      CommentAuthorgenesis

Posted By: genesis
    Posted By: AtomSee what you started Joshs!

he did not.

Last word to me!

beter go see bedini/steorn motor scam on live video stream...
    • CommentAuthorSPECTRE

So far it appears that "Couldbe" has finally begun to waiver. Any others of you want to come here and discuss your unending belief in Steorn's circa 1950 Ford alternator powered by a D cell battery?