Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2013 edited

@Bryan Little- Please note that joshs aka Pennies Gruber aka Grace Park is a pseudodebunker and lizard-person. It is not to be trusted. So you better ignore the post above and embrace the gift Rossi gave us and praise the name of the Inventor: Rossi.
    My sources, academics to the man, boffins all, inform me that "Bryan Little" is actually Rosemary Ainslie, aka "Rosie Poser", a slapper from South Australia, who plays professional cricket and is a student at the campus of the University of Australia. He, or rather "she", is a well-paid information agent of the Free Energy cartels, with an agenda QUITE EFFECTIVE in denigrating the earnest efforts of skeptics everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2013

So, a pseudo-, er, what exactly?
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

@alsetalokin: And how do you explain this? You can't!
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: aber0der@Bryan Little- Please note that joshs aka Pennies Gruber aka Grace Park is a pseudodebunker and lizard-person. It is not to be trusted. So you better ignore the post above and embrace the gift Rossi gave us and praise the name of the Inventor: Rossi.
    Is that so? And what rock fell on your head before you came to have these "revelations"?
    Posted By: aber0der@alsetalokin: And how do you explainthis? You can't!

To knock a thing down, especially if it is cocked at an arrogant angle, is a deep delight of the blood.
    George Santayana

He realized how easy it was to present an appearance of orthodoxy while having no grasp whatever of what orthodoxy meant. In a way, the world-view of the Party imposed itself most successfully on people incapable of understanding it. They could be made to accept the most flagrant violations of reality, because they never fully grasped the enormity of what was demanded of them, and were not sufficiently interested in public events to notice what was happening. By lack of understanding, they remained sane. They simply swallowed everything, and what they swallowed did them no harm because it left no residue behind.
    George Orwell
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Posted By: joshsIs that so? And what rock fell on your head before you came to have these "revelations"?

Typical ad hominem pseu-debunkism. Why can't you address the arguments instead of attacking my person?

I know why.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: aber0der
    Posted By: joshsIs that so? And what rock fell on your head before you came to have these "revelations"?

Typical ad hominem pseu-debunkism. Why can't you address the arguments instead of attacking my person?

I know why.
    So how long do you intend to continue this role-playing exercise?
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

:|
    Bryan, I am going to tread on your toes and suck on your neck with my Acme SuperVac, which has teeth as an optional extra. And why is the nice Mr. Rossi doing this to us? He is driving us crazy (revs up supervac). Why does he torture us so? We used to be such nice, ordinary people (clubs your femur with a pipe wrench). It is unwarranted mental torture to keep us hanging on so long. How long, Oh Lord, How Long?? (pass me the pliers, Mary)
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin

Posted By: oakSo, a pseudo-, er, what exactly?
    Exactly. A pseudo-watt, a measure of Free Power, equivalent to 10e12 Flyfarts per second.
    Posted By: Bryan Little
    I don't understand most of the responses. Mr Rossi has not claimed to be producing free energy but is obtaining fusion energy from Nickle. It is putting two Nickle atoms together and getting Copper plus some energy. This is new science but not free energy. It is something like nuclear weapons but controllable.

He's not fusing nickel though. Or 'Nickle' for that matter.
    I am not Rosemary Ainslie.She doesn't like me because she doesn't want to acknowledge my contribution to her work. But people on the moletrap forum should be aware that she misunderstands the details and she does not have an over-unity technology.

I am interested in Mr Rossi's work because it culminiates many years of serious development of LENR. So far all I have seen here are rude comments slaved to orthodox science. Mr Rossis revolution is so beneficial that skepticism must be put aside so as not to slow down the development.
    O ye of Little Faith!
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

The trick to selling an imaginary role is to play the character consistently. You must ask yourself: "What is Gorac's motivation?"

I'd be interested in what you consider your contributions to RA's work. Please elaborate on what you have done.

I would also be interested in what your reasons are for claiming that Rossi culminates so called LENR. Has he written scholarly papers? Has he developed validated hypotheses? Has he demonstrated something that works? Has he delivered on his promises?

How could skepticism slow down development?
    Yes, and Are there fairies at the bottom of your garden?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Negativity man. Slows down everything. Do we have a new Babcat here?
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: AngusNegativity man. Slows down everything. Do we have a new Babcat here?
    No, the character lacks Babcat's especially jubilant enthusiasm for unbridled ignorance.
    Unlike Vortville, I get the impression that sneering is much encouraged here. Which does endear me to the place, I must confess.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

It is sneer heaven!