Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Snot sneer vortville, thassfersure
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2013

Posted By: joshs
    Posted By: AngusNegativity man. Slows down everything. Do we have a new Babcat here?
    No, the character lacks Babcat's especially jubilant enthusiasm for unbridled ignorance.

I do miss the jubilant enthusiasm but there seems to be no bridling of ignorance there.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: aber0der
    Posted By: joshsIs that so? And what rock fell on your head before you came to have these "revelations"?

Typical ad hominem pseu-debunkism. Why can't you address the arguments instead of attacking my person?

I know why.
    So how long do you intend to continue this role-playing exercise?

How long do you intend to avoid the question? You pseudolizardbunkerperson.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: Angus
    Posted By: AngusNegativity man. Slows down everything. Do we have a new Babcat here?
    No, the character lacks Babcat's especially jubilant enthusiasm for unbridled ignorance.

I do miss the jubilant enthusiasm but there seems to be no bridling of ignorance there.
    It is a strained faux ignorance similar to one or two of our departed.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

By the way, what the fuck has gone wrong with this forum? There are new posts everywhere.

It used to be quiet round 'ere when I were lad.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Posted By: BigOilRepBy the way, what the fuck has gone wrong with this forum? There are new posts everywhere.

It used to be quiet round 'ere when I were lad.

I suspect MaryYugo's software has gone rampant again.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

If I were Mary's software, I'd go rampant.
    Could be a heraldic reference. It's a cool lingo, that.

Royal Arms of the Kingdom of Scotland used from the 12th century to 1603. Used by the Kings of Scots up until the Union of the Crowns in 1603 under King James VI & I, of Scotland and England.
    Escutcheon Or a lion rampant within a double tressure flory counter-flory Gules (for the Kingdom of Scotland), the whole surrounded by the Order of the Thistle
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Now where have I heard that before?
    I don't hear a thing
    There's an "Ole' Babs" on Vortex. Same guy, crossed over to enemy lines?
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2013 edited

Posted By: Bryan LittleThanks all for your wonderful welcome. I do so look forward to learning and understanding the methods of free energy here. There are so many obviously experienced scientists. I hope I can keep up.

Can anybody explain to me why debunkers attack Mr Rossi's eCat? It is so badly needed in the world that I would expect scientists to support it wholeheartedly.

You are mistaken. Or maybe not. At least on my side (and I bet on many others) we do not "attack" Rossi, we point out that he is a convicted scammer and has shown so far nothing which could not be faked and need independent test.

We do not do that because it is rossi we do that because we are skeptic (some are cynic ;)) and "claim require evidence". That much more for extraordinary claim.

We did the same for Steorn, we did the same for the dowser explosive detector, we did the same for a few other free energy scam. It is the nature of the beast to require evidence.

As for needing something badly : the world need badly a magic wand making race , gender all equal in life. If I come up with that magic wand and pretend to sell it, will you trust me blindly ? Yes ? No ? Well you would be 100% right to require independent evidence of the magic wand. See, that's what we are doing with Rossi's magic reactor.

The world needing something does not imply we should drop all skepticism or science method.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: pcstruI suspect MaryYugo's software has gone rampant again.
    You're not kidding. Last I looked, the arguments in the program were actually arguing.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanThere's an "Ole' Babs" on Vortex. Same guy, crossed over to enemy lines?
    Don't think so. Babcat was sort of like the Chauncey Gardiner character in the film "Being There"... ... only even more so. Anything more complex than a sneeze was beyond him to understand or even deal with. A truly remarkable dude who apparently had trouble getting work, lived with his mother beyond his thirties, and probably had never had sex.

As to Herr Doktorr Professore Senor Little, I think our legs are being pulled.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

Posted By: Bryan LittleI am not Rosemary Ainslie.She doesn't like me because she doesn't want to acknowledge my contribution to her work. But people on the moletrap forum should be aware that she misunderstands the details and she does not have an over-unity technology.

I am interested in Mr Rossi's work because it culminiates many years of serious development of LENR. So far all I have seen here are rude comments slaved to orthodox science. Mr Rossis revolution is so beneficial that skepticism must be put aside so as not to slow down the development.

Rossi is pretending to fuse Ni and H (Not Ni+Ni) and this is a process known to scienece and hint : does not correspond to what Rossi says, and furthermore would produce gamma which are inconscupisciously absent, AND sicne rossi started with natural NI isotopically known would produce a isotopically copper totally different from what exists in nature. guess why rossi will not give the "copper" ashes of his machine to an independent lab for isotopic analyzis" ?

it culminiates many years of serious development of LENR

There has been NO serious development in LENR. None. There is still no definitive experiment which can be demonstrated to show in a stable way to produce low energy nuclear reaction. There are people which see tentative whatever heat in some random case with a difficult calorimetry. But ask them how to reproduce it ? Well good luck.

LENR/COld Fusion is exacttely at the very same point it was circa 25 years ago.

Maybe LEBNR is possible. But that has not been demonstrated to any extent, and no falsifiable theory has been advanced, and experimentaly we are still in 1989.

So. Yeah. Serious development. Not really.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Rossi is a clown who put together some cute fake machines using surplus toilet plumbing and a bunch of rusty tools stolen from a building construction site. Somebody fell for it and gave him money and he was able to assemble fifty of the pieces of junk inside a container. Big deal.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanCould be a heraldic reference. It's a cool lingo, that.

Cool indeed.

Blazon

Argent, semé of estoiles, on a Canadian pale Gules a crossconnect Argent, on a chief Gules semé of estoiles a Canadian pale Argent charged with a dexter hand gauntleted fesswise holding a cross crosslet fitché Gules.

The Angus arms (under my real nick, of course).
    Posted By: maryyugo
    You're not kidding. Last I looked, the arguments in the program were actually arguing.

That's not normally a problem. What you have to watch out for is constants that aren't, and variables that don't.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Posted By: Angus
    Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanCould be a heraldic reference. It's a cool lingo, that.

Cool indeed.

Blazon

Argent, semé of estoiles, on a Canadian pale Gules a crossconnect Argent, on a chief Gules semé of estoiles a Canadian pale Argent charged with a dexter hand gauntleted fesswise holding a cross crosslet fitché Gules.

The Angus arms (under my real nick, of course).

What's a "real nick"? Have you been nicked?
    Posted By: maryyugo

This is my favourite quote of the day.