Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorskeptical
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009

Posted By: Tesl01D
    It's a PROTOTYPE, fella. AFAIK of their *electro-magnetic* Orbo. So it REQUIRES ELECTRIC INPUT.

Classic!!!!! It requires electricity because it's only a prototype OU device.

Tesl01D, you give believers a bad name.
    • CommentAuthorDirtfarmer

Guys,
    I really think Tesla01D is just winding you up, ..and it IS pretty funny. But a troll nonetheless
    Goodwill,
    -Dirtfarmer
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Posted By: skeptical
    It's a PROTOTYPE, fella. AFAIK of their *electro-magnetic* Orbo. So it REQUIRES ELECTRIC INPUT.

Classic!!!!! It requires electricity because it's only a prototype OU device.

Tesl01D, you give believers a bad name.

This is 100% vibrator.logic. 'The k-toy is evidently OU because it's missing some parts that would be required to close the loop.'
    •  
      CommentAuthorsaner

Posted By: aber0derThis is 100% vibrator.logic.

I myself am beginning to think that vibrator and .007 mated and the unholy offspring is Tesl01D.
    • CommentAuthortimdaa

[quote][cite]Posted By: saner[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: aber0der[/cite]This is 100% vibrator.logic.[/quote]

I myself am beginning to think that vibrator and .007 mated and the unholy offspring is Tesl01D.[/quote]

I have a hard time imagining .007 mating with anyone but himself. Having said that I can imagine him at least attempting to mate with a vibrator.
    •  
      CommentAuthorskeptical

Must admit that I have wondered if Vibrator and Tesl01D are "not for real". But then again their belief system is similar to .007's, and he's real!
    • CommentAuthorDirtfarmer

007 is definitely real..
    Speaking of which , 007,
    I hear that Steorn cut a deal in Bahrain... "Throw the demo..."
    You heard it here first...

------- No, no, .......not REALLY!!!!!!
    Goodwill,
    -Dirtfarmer
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2009

Posted By: nickeJoshs, when you make posts like this you expose your ignorance.

Do some rotational KE calcs after some moment of inertia calcs based on likely materials used and get back to us.

For extra credit you can estimate the coil resistances as a highest likely, lowest likely and give a reasoned analysis.

Do what a physicist would do.
    nicke an object in motion only has to overcome drag to keep going. The KE is irrelevant.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: joshs
    Posted By: joshsIf you believe what you say then you are an ignorant fool. Ask yourself what it is that Steorn claim. Then explain to yourself how the demonstration they have crafted as shown can, does, doesn't, or can't show what they claim.
    THE DAMNED THING IS GOING TO RUN FOREVER, DOLT.
    Geeze, you people.
    Would you like to bet?

Didn't I venture a Euro already? Of course, what you really mean here is that it is clearly only going to run fo less than 6 weeks.

I am not the sucker you deniers are. Sorry.
    No, I am willing to bet you that Steorn do not show any credible evidence of any free energy technology. Set the time limit by which you think they will. Surely you must think it will be before the end of this inane demonstration.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: genesishell..wher did i left my crack pipe.....btw does IT still spins?

Here's the deal, deniers:

* The e-Orbo is running in Dublin, right now.
    * What you see is a spinning electric rotor.
    * YOU claim this rotor is certainly operating at UNDER-unity.
    * Steorn claims this rotor is actually operating at OVER-unity -- and at up to 3:1 ratio at this point.

Only one side is right, here.
    Steorn's claim runs afoul of well established physics. They provide no evidence. Without supporting evidence, Steorn's claim is false on its face. This fact seems to escape you.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2009 edited

Posted By: DirtfarmerGuys,
    I really think Tesla01D is just winding you up, ..and it IS pretty funny. But a troll nonetheless
    Goodwill,
    -Dirtfarmer
    Of course he is. It's just another version of Vibrator's Borat imitation. Tes's idiocy is fun to toy with for now, just the same. He's fun to toy with because he is trying sooooooo very hard to get under people's skin and just keeps coming off the fool. Sooner or later he will be just as boring as Vibrator's tired Borat imitation.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgenesis
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2009 edited

Posted By: genesishell..wher did i left my crack pipe.....btw does IT still spins?

Here's the deal, deniers:

* The e-Orbo is running in Dublin, right now.
    * What you see is a spinning electric rotor.
    * YOU claim this rotor is certainly operating at UNDER-unity.
    * Steorn claims this rotor is actually operating at OVER-unity -- and at up to 3:1 ratio at this point.
    Only one side is right, here.

to tell the truth i don't know wht that device is or supposed to be, but if i have to choose- i go with a spinning electric motor...now what?
    • CommentAuthorenginerd

I have a revolutionary notion concerning the demo. Consider MEASURING something.
    Posted By: enginerdI have a revolutionary notion concerning the demo. Consider MEASURING something.

What do you think the tach man is doing?

His measurements are revolutionary as he's measuring revolutions.

Why no one thought we'd be interested in Seeing those measurements is beyond me. The tach man could set as his desk and monitor the things remotely. No need to get up every 15 minutes to check on the batteries!
    Somebody probably told Sean that we would be interested in seeing tachometer measurements. And indeed we are, at least I am.

So that's what we are seeing...tachometer measurements.

Too bad we can't see the values of those measurements.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgenesis

Posted By: alsetalokin
    So that's what we are seeing...tachometer measurements.
    Too bad we can't see thevaluesof those measurements.

LOL we can see a tachoman too...
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

I've been using a tachometer on the tachoman, to see how quickly he moves backwards and forwards.

The results: he's not moving that quickly.