Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2013

Please post links to any ONGOING free energy scams or delusions you know about. I'll try to keep a list.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

•  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

My current favorite, of course: http://www.rarenergia.com.br/
    • CommentAuthortinker

I guess you need two lists- one for scams and one for delusions. Rar Energia is definitely in the delusions class - just read the inventor's other patents -or look at the published data on the Incobrasa soya business to see he can spend his own money and hardly feel it. Especially as it can be written off as R&D against profits
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Geez, just start writing down articles from Paradiso Whackado. Here is a link to the program for Whackapaluzza 2013 taking place in Albuquerque.
    http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/2013conf/programlp.htm
    A collection of curios
    A Victorian meme
    A large museum replete with the broken hopes of starry-eyed dreamers

On a grassy knoll outside
    A little girl holds a crushed butterfly
    And weeps softly
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

The International Bond Market ...
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

The International Blond Market
    The Intergalactic Bonk Market
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2013

So how are those Magnacoaster deliveries coming along?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

...and the Keshe generators?
    • CommentAuthorLakes

Posted By: Asterix...and the Keshe generators?
    Mega-Quiche Generator! Yum!
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: AsterixSo how are those Magnacoaster deliveries coming along?
    According to the magnacoaster web-site, they are delivering units. What the hell the units are supposed to do, the web-site does not say.
    Posted By: joshs
    Posted By: AsterixSo how are those Magnacoaster deliveries coming along?
    According to the magnacoaster web-site, they are delivering units. What the hell the units are supposed to do, the web-site does not say.

Yes... but is anyone actually _receiving_ units, that is what I want to know.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Of course they aren't. Willis is probably up against a wall with complaints and decided to tell people he's shipping. The day he ships is the day that people will start filing fraud complaints against him.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: joshsAccording to the magnacoaster web-site, they are delivering units. What the hell the units are supposed to do, the web-site does not say.

Coasters are used to protect furniture from hot or cold glasses and cups, don't ya know?
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2013 edited

So much woo

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Daniel_Bentea%27s_Gravity_Engine

I love this part:

This is my first prototype, with which I won my first Guinness record, in Romania!

A Guiness record for a prototype? I think he means he's imbibed a lot of Guiness.

This is almost as funny... and Sterling swallow... it all.

This system will not work for everybody, that only think theoretically but not practically! 50 to 100 years ago, we used to have cars and trains running by steam engines. Nowadays, cars are braking and parking by themselves! That should give you a perspective where we are today, and that's why this invention works great for free, anywhere and everywhere!
    Ooooh funky sixties psychedelic pinwheel for extra woo! Well, he has batteries. After a while, he will have drained batteries. I wonder how long it takes to run them down.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanI wonder how long it takes to run them down.
    I am quite certain you will never know.