Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Who are you?
    Me, of course. Who else would I be? TinselKoala?? YGTBKM.
    Nikola Tesla reincarnated?
    I'm drunk, but I know that's wrong (hens, eggs, days):
    3/2,3/2,3/2 -> 3,3,3/2 -> 6,6,3/2 -> 6,6 * 7/(3/2), 7 = 6 hens in 7 days lay 14/3 = 4.666667 eggs

ETA 'I' is a convenient illusion. There really is no such thing
    Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanI'm drunk, but I know that's wrong (hens, eggs, days):
    3/2,3/2,3/2 -> 3,3,3/2 -> 6,6,3/2 -> 6,6 * 7/(3/2), 7 = 6 hens in 7 days lay 14/3 = 4.666667 eggs
    Sanity check. That is clearly not enough eggs.

ETA 'I' is a convenient illusion. There really is no such thing

I think you will find that 'you' is also a convenient illusion. And that there is really no such thing as reality.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2014 edited

Posted By: magic momentNikola Tesla reincarnated?
    Now you've really got me, backwards and forwards.

(I don't know why people keep confusing my handle with that fellow's good name. I keep explaining that it is an anagram of my mother's maiden name, Kate Allison.)
    Posted By: alsetalokinSanity check. That is clearly not enough eggs.
    But I'm drunk. I already said that.
    Isn't it rather early hours yet? Surely the landlord hasn't called "time".
    It is known as "discipline".
    Yeah.
    Well, the new Cosmos isn't half bad. I'm watching the 2nd episode now and Tyson has given me an idea. The tardigrade has survived every one of the 5 great mass extinctions, but it's the size of a pinhead. It lives forever. It can survive in radiation, 10 years without food, in pressure six times the deepest ocean, and even in space.

A nice retirement hobby would be to breed them for increased size. Wouldn't that be cool?

ETA http://www.tardigrada.net/newsletter/index.htm
    Looks origami.

•  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2014

Either that or someone has finally snapped a picture of Trim.
    You mean the entity in the foreground?
    We should breed a machine species of scientists to study the millions of species' correlations between phenotype and genotype. Too much work for us.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanWe should breed a machine species of scientists to study the millions of species' correlations between phenotype and genotype. Too much work for us.

Template for the Trim-Palfreyman procedure:

We should __________fill in unwarranted speculation here______________
    Template for the Angus procedure:

It's rubbish
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Angus is merely exercising his prerogative as a senior academic to ensure that Science is not sullied by impurities.
    It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Posted By: loremanAngus is merely exercising his prerogative as a senior academic to ensure that Science is not sullied by impurities fresh ideas.

FTFY