Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2013 edited

Can you point me to a concise description of the DIQ (device in question) and the experimental procedure used to generate the data which are used in support of Serrano's claims?
    Posted By: joshs
    Posted By: Andrew Palfreymandoes not compute
    This is because you deprive yourself of the fountain of misinformation that spews forth from the center of Paradiso Whackado.

If you ever suffer insomnia: "Return to Elektra Springs":http://www.futurestates.tv/episodes/return-to-elektra-springs

Deleted the supernumary period that prevented the link from resolving correctly and made us all think you were kidding.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin

Posted By: Andrew Palfreymanhere there be lameness
    http://www.gravitecinc.com/index.html

Who are these people and who is paying their bills? And are they really so naive about electrostatic fields and forces?

Ah... OK, I see that this is Serrano's website.

From the video I saw, I can think of at least three major sources of artifact, and I can refer to various experiments of a similar nature conducted at _really_ high voltages that demonstrate the same kinds of motions and track them down to patch charges on the container walls, emissions of ions from unexpected places on the DUT, electrostriction and even drafts from the mechanical and oil-diffusion and diode vacuum pumps. You wouldn't think that an ion pump with no moving parts, operating at 10e-8 Torr, would produce a ponderous draft capable of deflecting pendulums, and a field strong enough to do the same, but it can.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2013

Good to hear th voice of experience on this.

I have never placed an asymmetrical capacitor in a vacuum chamber my self, but even to me it does not seem very remarkable. Asymmetrical how?
    • CommentAuthorLakes

Posted By: alsetalokin
    Posted By: joshs
    Posted By: Andrew Palfreymandoes not compute
    This is because you deprive yourself of the fountain of misinformation that spews forth from the center of Paradiso Whackado.

If you ever suffer insomnia: "Return to Elektra Springs":http://www.futurestates.tv/episodes/return-to-elektra-springs

Deleted the supernumary period that prevented the link from resolving correctly and made us all think you were kidding.
    The Predict-O-Meter, future episodes, The Soon-O-Meter and Countdown to Soon.
    OMG. Somehow after following some of the links I wound up here:

Before: - Glow colour pink (hydrogen)

After: - Glow colour Green (helium)
    Images shows reactor chamber before and after reaction.

Before I ceased my experiments I found that when I increased the exciter power to 800 watt the output rose to 2KW and when I isolated the reactor from the exciter this power remained. The spark gap regulator became active keeping the power at this level. I only allowed this for a short time before reconnecting the exciter and turning the power down and the reaction ceased. This was repeated in the presence of our local MP and a patent officer. Later the bomb squad of police arrived and I was put in detention and given anti-psychotic injections.
    • CommentAuthorLakes

Posted By: alsetalokinI'm in love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C95uhXSGqG4
    It's Alive I tell you!, ALIVE!!! Muhahaha ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin

20-02-2010 8 pm

I did some more tests today with my new reactor. I put two of the spent tubes in and they glowed greenish but the reverse power did not drop and stayed at around 7 watt with 40 watt forward power.

The Geiger counter gave readings as high at >7.3 microsavarts an hour and signalled a dangerous level of activity.

I repeated this with another unused tube that I think has hydrogen at a pressure of 3 Tor inside (the marking has come off) and the tube lit up with a blue glow the radio power meter increased a little after a while and the reverse power stayed at about 7 watts after increasing from 5 watts. The Geiger counter began to flash a warning at >5.3 microsavarts per hour radiation dose.

This is the fusion reactor with the Geiger counter flashing a warning of a dangerous dose of 5.3 microsavarts an hour.

My fingers are tingling now and it is feeling hot.

Microsavarts?
    Is that like an oxymaroon?
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Isn't he the same guy who complained that the government came along and put him back on psycho-active drugs?
    You just gotta love a big vacuum capacitor though.

When he gets that sucker glowing funny colors.... I want to see the video of that. If he survives the microsavarts.

They are even worse than thermites, gobbling up any loose precious metals you have lying around.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: alsetalokinYou just gotta love a big vacuum capacitor though.

When he gets that sucker glowing funny colors.... I want to see the video of that. If he survives the microsavarts.

They are even worse than thermites, gobbling up any loose precious metals World Trade Towers you have lying around.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: joshsIsn't he the same guy who complained that the government came along and put him back on psycho-active drugs?

Prolly just to protect his neighbours from the microsavarts.
    Posted By: alsetalokinI'm in love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C95uhXSGqG4
    Cufflinks
    • CommentAuthorcwatters

Posted By: alsetalokinOMG. Somehow after following some of the links I wound uphere:

Before: - Glow colour pink (hydrogen)

After: - Glow colour Green (helium)

Amazing. The fusion reaction is so hot it even melts the end of the glass tube and reshapes it....either that or it's not the same glass tube in the before and after shots.
    Fusion reaction?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2013

A long time after? With many intervening steps?
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2013

What exactly is this thing, anyway?

It looks like the large vacuum cap & the black coil (around the glass vessel) form a tank circuit. The loosely-coupled two-turn copper coil must be a primary winding - and this is where he's pumping in some unknown quantity & frequency of RF?

Any thoughts? Is there much more to it?

How in the hell does he expect this shit to fuse hydrogen into helium?
    Whatever he is doing (pumping hundreds of watts of RF) to those tubes it does in fact melt them down, but I think that is a different tube all right.

His work is documented in fair detail with a lot of interesting photos. I like his spectrograms. He's seeing a bright yellow sodium line from the hot glass that fooled him for a while, but he also presents some spectrograms with pretty good green lines in the helium green emission region.