Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2014

They could call it "Ariel 666" instead. That would sell with a certain crowd. Which come to think of it probably doesn't use a lot of washing detergent.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

German neo-nazis love Ariel:
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

And we know what kind of "rein" they mean!
    Arier of course denoting the comparitive of Arian. Perhaps they will arrive at Ariest; that would be superlative.
    • CommentAuthortinker

The Tide is turning toward Facism, now with extra Whitening power.
    BTW the T-shirt is brilliant. I may buy it
    Wash colors and whites separately, of course.
    Ha!
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2014

Harrrr :)
    Washing machines are intrinsically racist. A good lawyer might be able to.....nebbermind
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanWashing machines are intrinsically racist. A good lawyer might be able to.....nebbermind

Get yourself a soapbox and agitate for change
    I'll need to put the right spin on it
    • CommentAuthorloreman

That shouldn't deter gents like you
    If the photon comprises two magnetic dipoles, then the dipole in the field would, logically, be half the size of the photon. Velocity and mass have an inverse proportionate relationship. So, if the photon moves at the speed of light (C) then the velocity of the dipoles in the field would be 2C. Velocity and mass are inversely proportional. So. If the mass of the photon were given as 1, then the dipole in the field would be 0.5. If the electron comprises 3 composite dipoles from that flux, then its mass would be 0.5 for each of those three composites. And, if the proton is simply a composite of three electrons then, each vanishing charge, those quarks, would continually interact with the 'field'. This because its mass/velocity would be coincident with the mass/velocity of the dipoles in the surrounding field of strings. Which means that each of its quarks would also have a mass/velocity of 0.5. Four times bigger for the orbital zenith of the pion is 1.5 x 4 = 6. And four times bigger for the orbital zenith of the gluon is 6 x 4 = 24. The pion and the gluon only have two dimensions of volume as they manifest within a prescribed space, that string scaffold referred to in the field description. Therefore, 3 second pions, having only length and breadth is 6 x 6 x 3 = 108. And 3 gluons having only length and breadth is 24 x 24 x 3 = 1728. This gives a mass of 1837.5. Minus 1.5 for the quarks that have neither volume or mass, gives a total of 1836. Some variation of this number is, no doubt, required to accommodate the spherical shape of the truants, but it's complex - a 2 dimensional sphere.

If, on the other hand, the original premises are so much bullshit... well, I'm sure one can DO THE MATH (tm LMM) and come to some conclusions.
    That almost made me ill
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2014

Malicious kakoblather. Please scrub it out.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Look, it's just word salad. Ever have the misfortune to peruse something by the redundant Axil Axil dummie dummie?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

No, I can verify that 6 x 4 = 24.

Where did this steaming pile of bafflegab originate?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: maryyugoLook, it's just word salad. Ever have the misfortune to peruse something by the redundant Axil Axil dummie dummie?

I can't quite agree. It is indeed word salad, but that doesn't capture its redolence. It is word cabbage-salad three weeks unrefrigerated.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2014 edited

Word Kimchee?

Posted By: AsterixNo, I can verify that 6 x 4 = 24.

Where did this steaming pile of bafflegab originate?

That was a choice dropping from the latest emissions of Little Miss Mosfet:

http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com

(Not clickified on purpose, don't blame me when your brain liquefies and starts running out your earholes.)