Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2014

I can't really figure out exactly what this says but it seems totally moronic.

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l%40eskimo.com/msg95803.html

... about ebola and Guardasil.
    He's a maroon
    Sounds like dangerous pseudomedical advice from a non-physician.
    Very skilled in the use of CAPS though
    Current is more efficient when dizzy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2014

Posted By: maryyugoI can't really figure out exactly what this says but it seems totally moronic.

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l%40eskimo.com/msg95803.html

... about ebola and Guardasil.

Hey!! Hold on there!!

It's hidden behind the latin but that recipe seems to call for "Canadian blood".

I don't approve.
    Well, you have some, don't you?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Posted By: magic momentCurrent is more efficient when dizzy.

Just got an email from my utility company. It says "your current bill is ready". I can only wonder if the voltage bill will follow...
    +7.5
    Drew, let me buy you a drink. Actually, these tricks will win them for you.
    Oh, fun fun fun!
    Watttt?

>spew(koffee,ceyboard);
    &syntax error ^
    >
    Tell you what though; I don't think I've been bought a drink by a female for over 20 years
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

And what do we deduce from that?
    It just isn't done. Even if you pull one of those gag bets and win, it will be her boyfriend who buys you the drink. Just before he sets your socks on fire.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2014 edited

Yeah, those bar tricks, however clever, are something with which you entertain friends, not strangers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Posted By: alsetalokinIt just isn't done. Even if you pull one of those gag bets and win, it will be her boyfriend who buys you the drink. Just before he sets your socks on fire.

So you met her too?
    Posted By: AsterixYeah, those bar tricks, however clever, are something with which you entertain friends, not strangers.

I don't know about that. I was able to blow the cherry tomato out of the wine glass and caught it in my mouth. Only I used a real cherry, ate it, and tied a not in the stem with just my tongue.

Everyone at the bar bought me a drink, IIRC. <eg>
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Posted By: magic momentEveryone at the bar bought me a drink, IIRC. <eg>

Depends on the bar around here--you might end up eating the glass as well in the wrong sort of venue. Particularly those "stupid" ones at the end of some of the videos.

Some people just don't have a well-developed sense of humor--and then there are the nasty drunks...