Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2014

http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/

UFOs & Free Energy & the Holy Grail? More woo than you could shake an out of focus lens at!
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2014

The Daily Woo. :)
    I'm getting woozy just looking at it all.
    http://forum.keshefoundation.org/forum/keshe-official/34787-breakthrough-in-the-world-of-science

From 10 W input, 60 T in free space, and headed for 100 T from a Tesla generator rig? There's a live stream too...
    Oh... I almost clicked on it, then I saw that it was from Keshe. This means I first need to clear off some floor space so I have room to roll on it, laughing my silly Asimov.

See:
    with using less than 10 w of energy

He's using the wrong units. Instead of the "what?" he should be using the "Jewel" here, which is of course a measure of how frigging much money gets spent on these silly things.
    I have absolutely no clue what they're doing. The live stream shows an incomprehensible meter display. As for a validation of that humungous magnetic field value - nada, zip
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2014 edited

Well, that is what happens when you name complex units after electric automobiles. The Tesla. Wtf is that? Is it the magnetic field strength that will allow one electric automobile to be transferred to the crusher by the junkyard crane?
    Hey, you oughta know
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin

Seriously... how do you calibrate your Teslometer to 60T when the strongest field anybody actually has produced is otoo 17 T?
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2014

Posted By: alsetalokinSeriously... how do you calibrate your Teslometer to 60T when the strongest field anybody actually has produced is otoo 17 T?
    How do you keep the transformers in the room from saturating?
    How do you release your belt buckle and yourself from the ceiling fixture?
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin

How do you keep the metal plate in your skull from catching your hair on fire?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLjxhuybFWo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byRIwDk21sw
    Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanHey, you oughta know

They say an expert needs to know his field backwards and forwards.

I got the backwards part, at least. TK, on the other hand, got scrambled in the mix somehow. Mom was quite the traveller but that visit to Oz left her.... rather embarrassed.
    So just what is the basis for Keshe's claims of these huge field strengths? There generally isn't enough information given by these people for a real evaluation and I imagine that is also the case now.
    I have no clue. I just found the link posted by a Vort. It's the kind of thing that keeps some of them awake I suppose. I assume the whole thing is a big ball of deceit.

Speaking of which ... My position on Rossi's "reactor" is that it isn't. It might as well be stuffed with old fish heads (and a sprinkling of Nickel 62, courtesy of Rossi's private stash), because all the output power comes from the electrical input power.
    I concur.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanI have no clue. I just found the link posted by a Vort. It's the kind of thing that keeps some of them awake I suppose. I assume the whole thing is a big ball of deceit.

Speaking of which ... My position on Rossi's "reactor" is that it isn't. It might as well be stuffed with old fish heads (and a sprinkling of Nickel 62, courtesy of Rossi's private stash), because all the output power comes from the electrical input power.
    When some bozo dumps all the heated fluid form their magic heater down a drain rather than stick a thermometer in it, then it is obvious that they are not serious.
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy

Posted By: joshs
    Posted By: alsetalokinSeriously... how do you calibrate your Teslometer to 60T when the strongest field anybody actually has produced is otoo 17 T?
    How do you keep the transformers in the room from saturating?

..or how do you keep the saturation in the room from transforming??
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Do you mean the real room or the simulation?