Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

SG-1 took a while for me to get into. But I agree now, it is one of the better ones as far as the overarching context is concerned. But still, same old same old. I do like the military-political aspect of the SG-1 storyline.

One of the things I like about Lexx is that there simply aren't any aliens to speak of; the whole two universes are populated by humans, since the "insect wars" wiped out the others.

BSG... what a hoot. I still remember one scene. Starbuck and another fighter pilot are at a screen, looking down at a planet that is like Earth in the 1970s. They zoom in to a closeup view of a ten-lane freeway with bumper-to-bumper traffic crawling along. One of them says to the other one:
    Wow, those things sure are slow.
    And the reply:
    Yeah, but look at that tight formation. That must take years of practice.....
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2014

Biggles?
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2014

Nah, Dan Dare.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Yabbut they were for the literate. You had to get Eagle for Dan Dare, and for Biggles it was all the way to BOOKS!
    • CommentAuthorLakes

You gotta start them off easy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Noddy
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed !!
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2014

Flubba lub lub?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2014

Potty.
    Now the secret can be told. PalfLabsTM has come up with a way to create negative energy, paving the way for pinning open wormhole throats, making them absurdly benign. Noting that kinetic energy goes as the square of the velocity, our team has developed a technique to travel with imaginary velocity.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2014

Yabbut can you 3D print it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Only with purple cuckoo spit.
    Posted By: AngusYabbut can you 3D print it?
    Of course, except we call it 3iD
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

I just drove past an ophthalmologist's shop displaying "iDoctor", no foolin'.
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2014

And then see DoctorT.
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2014

Posted By: Andrew Palfreymanhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkNrNFAU4So
    Tough to debunk
    :D
    He left the length of fishing line off the list of household materials required. :)
    • CommentAuthortinker
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2014

Zenn motors publishes 3rd party report on its capacitor tech...

http://www.zenncars.com/press_rel/12-14/ZENN-PR-2014-12-17.pdf
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Posted By: tinkerZenn motors publishes 3rd party report on its capacitor tech...

You have to wonder if Zenn "shopped" the market research firm. My prediction is that Zenn will float another stock issue and burn right through it while various technical issues are ironed out.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: tinkerZenn motors publishes 3rd party report on its capacitor tech...

http://www.zenncars.com/press_rel/12-14/ZENN-PR-2014-12-17.pdf
    Dennis Zogbi has been around the capacitor track for many years reporting on markets. Anyone following the EESTOR saga and Richard Weir's years of brazen lies would be very wise to take any information coming out of Zenn or a Zenn contractor with a huge grain of salt.