Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2016

NBF 2011

Stronger, Tougher than steel or Titanium and Now Cheap: Caltech Researchers Have New Way to Process Metallic Glass.

http://nextbigfuture.com/2011/05/stronger-tougher-than-steel-or-titanium.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorPJH
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2016 edited

Soooooooon,

Whilst waiting for the Melbourne Uni to complete the IMP for use in medicine, supported by a multinational, I am embarking on a quest to create 20 million jobs for the people in slums around the World.

http://watchandstop.com

it is patented, and 99% of the profits go to the people in the slums.

Like all things I do it is incredibly clever and ingenious, years ahead of its time, and of course being leading edge fraught with technical difficulties, but I am using my own money to do good, and unlike you losers I am actually doing things, whine, whine, whine......... (Andrew get a life)
    • CommentAuthorkorkskrew

Wow. Fastest banner ever.
    PJH is famous for coming up with bad ideas. I count three so far, but I'm not a particularly seasoned observer like some here, so feel free to correct this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPJH

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanPJH is famous for coming up with bad ideas. I count three so far, but I'm not a particularly seasoned observer like some here, so feel free to correct this.

Your mother and father came up with one particular bad idea, not that any of us observed that.

Easy for you to be a nasty Fuckwit Andrew, but at least I have a banner.
    But it's true. You have bad ideas.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Sorry PJH - statute of limitations ran out on your banner, so now you are just a member like the rest of us.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

And I thought 'buddink' was a weird idea...
    His next one will be "puddink".

It involves BILLIONS of poor people ALL OVER THE WORLD making pudding on the streets and handing it out to.... - well, that bit isn't fully worked out yet.

•  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: PJHSoooooooon,

Whilst waiting for the Melbourne Uni to complete the IMP for use in medicine, supported by a multinational, I am embarking on a quest to create 20 million jobs for the people in slums around the World.

http://watchandstop.com

it is patented, and 99% of the profits go to the people in the slums.

Like all things I do it is incredibly clever and ingenious, years ahead of its time, and of course being leading edge fraught with technical difficulties, but I am using my own money to do good, and unlike you losers I am actually doing things, whine, whine, whine......... (Andrew get a life)
    The messiah is back with more attention seeking soon! This time it is outsourced CCTV viewers. Must have gotten bored with all that planet saving 2LoT violating nonsense! Or maybe a Nobel Peace Prize before the Physics Prize? What a man! What a legend! What a hero!
    Posted By: PJHWhilst waiting for the Melbourne Uni to complete the IMP for use in medicine, supported by a multinational,
    Can someone translate this into understandable English?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Simple classical and quantum physics are somewhat different.
    gooby. gooby. goo.
    • CommentAuthortinker

It's a nice idea IMHO. The big problem (yet to be revealed in trhis case) is that when you ask people who have nothing (or very little) to safeguard the property of those who appear to have everything there is an inevitable temptation to look skywards while bad things happen.
    Leakage of credit-card details and the hi-jacking of bank accounts are one of the unspoken reasons why UK banks stopped using so many developing world call centers as a primary customer interface.

But never mind, the intentions are charitable, even if there is no way I would sign up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Posted By: AngusSorry PJH - statute of limitations ran out on your banner, so now you are just a member like the rest of us.

Oh, I dunno. Easy go, easy come.
    • CommentAuthorLakes

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanHis next one will be "puddink".
    Adding ink to your pud is not recommended.

You get better results with Somfink.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Posted By: PJHSoooooooon,

Don't tell me, you are going to need all 20 million to eat all the hats you have promised to eat and deliver all the different miracle devices you have promised time after time after time after time after time after time. No?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Posted By: tinkerIt's a nice idea IMHO. The big problem (yet to be revealed in trhis case) is that when you ask people who have nothing (or very little) to safeguard the property of those who appear to have everything there is an inevitable temptation to look skywards while bad things happen.
    Leakage of credit-card details and the hi-jacking of bank accounts are one of the unspoken reasons why UK banks stopped using so many developing world call centers as a primary customer interface.

But never mind, the intentions are charitable, even if there is no way I would sign up.

You have more than one watcher from different areas indeed different countries, if a watcher doesn't flag a suspicious happening then the watcher loses a 'lucrative' for them job.

The video is recorded, I hope it has been costed properly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPJH
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2016

Posted By: tinkerIt's a nice idea IMHO. The big problem (yet to be revealed in trhis case) is that when you ask people who have nothing (or very little) to safeguard the property of those who appear to have everything there is an inevitable temptation to look skywards while bad things happen.

Hi Tinker,

Thanks for your comments.

In fact the issue of having accurate reporting is one of the key things in the patent, I figured out an incredibly simple (to implement) QC system and training program that ensures the Watchers always do their job properly.

The thing is that I can have continuous surveillance by a camera for less than 20c an hour, that is at least 5x cheaper than any other service in the USA.

If you were a shopkeeper with 5 cameras we can watch your aisles for less than $10 a day, far less than the losses you will suffer from shopkeeping, that service we have already fully worked out in the most minute details, we call it AisleWatch. With hundreds of billions of dollars lost each year by small retailers to shoplifting, getting poor people to keep vigil could be the best investment they could ever make.

For backyard security, for street violence, for warehouses, etc etc, a full time guaranteed always watching service of less than 20c an hour per camera makes a lot of sense, and using the service helps people to send their kids to school instead of the garbage tip or street prostitution.

I guess that pcstru and Andrew hope that it is a FAIL, so they can try and bully me and call me names, whereas decent people like Angus and you would hope that it is a success.

pcstru is a bully, Angus removed the banner and he put it back up, in any part of life that action would be considered bullying and a low act, but it is pcstru's site, so he has the right to be nasty and bully, he thinks.

Anyway Tinker, thanks for looking at my project with an open mind. I updated the flyer page to reflect your comment. There is a great deal more to the project than I can divulge at this moment, it is computer complex but user simple, everything has been thought through for over a year, in fact you may recall there was talk of my earlier provisional patent for a retail security system, well this Watcher incorporates that.

The full patent application will not be published for over a year yet, but when it is you will see that it is far more than p2p with a payment system attached.

Regards
    Phil
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2016

Thank you, PJH.