Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2016

NBF 2009

Supercavitating Submarines and Possible Future Supercavitation Vehicles.

http://www.nextbigfuture.com/2009/08/supercativating-submarines-and-possible.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2016 edited

I don't think I want to be in a submarine with even an ordinary cavity. But I'd like a supercavitating sailboat.
    That reminds me. I somehow need to get Medicare to rip out my remaining teeth, without having to spend several grand on a dentist
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Find an appropriate bar, anaesthetize yourself and then shout anti gay-marriage slogans.
    I had no idea that Medicare had risen to that degree of sophistication :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

I am sure a lot of Moletrappers would gladly knock your teeth out and Lakes wouldn't need any payment.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

I don't work for free. Matter of principle.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Graphene fibre, one end around your teeth the over attached to an express train, video please.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

The hard part is getting a knot tied around your tooth before the train pulls the fibre away.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

@Angus

If you had any teeth left you could try it out for Andrew, being such a nice guy and all.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

I've got a few around here somewhere. But I need five km of graphene fibre. Why don't you send it along and we can collaborate.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

It's in my bottom draw waiting for Magic to propose.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Propose what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Posted By: pcstruYep. they worry about the solid7307 aluminiumwheels 'exploding'.

Another interesting tyre story. A set for the Bugatti Veryon will set you back $42,000 (yep, over $10K per corner) and you need to change the wheel rims after two sets at a further $70K. What an utter waste of money!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

But isn't that the point of a Bugatti?
    • CommentAuthorLakes

Well, whatever floats your Warship.
    • CommentAuthorLakes

Posted By: TrimI am sure a lot of Moletrappers would gladly knock your teeth out and Lakes wouldn't need any payment.
    Hey, I do not work for free, payment upfront plus travel expenses (first class) thank you very much! :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

On this job you will work for free otherwise I will demonstrate with a baseball on you what you should have done.

I am not called the Triminator for nothing.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2016 edited

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanGo ahead... jack off to that
    http://www.cnet.com/pictures/meet-the-navys-new-13-billion-aircraft-carrier/

It has an electromagnetic (not steam) catapult system. You might be interested in how it works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4sej9pAr3g

Getting this system to work properly is one reason the ship is overdue and overbudget.