Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2017 edited

I think it will be just a very large, streamlined, fork lift unless the trailer is all battery. But if he really has the chops for this, let's see the Tesla Tugboat.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2017

Posted By: Andrew Palfreyman"Not delivering" to include 16 consecutive 1st stage landings, and...

"Delivering" on his promises would mean he did that when he said he would rather than years late.
    So long as you don't mean that Musk is not achieving goals, that's OK.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

I'm saying goals have a due date and budget. Musk over promises/under delivers. Problems with the production of the Model 3 - Oooooo, look at the new Truck and Sportscar! Failing to meet the timelines and costs turning around Falcon first stages - Ooooooh but look at our big fucking rocket. Musk isn't a Seanster, but his delivery record is not anywhere near as good as his sales spiel.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Investors should know that Musk generates interest and enthusiasm by over-indulging in blue sky. But eventually, he usually delivers. Unlike some others.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2017

Posted By: Andrew Palfreyman
    Posted By: pcstruMusk over promises/under delivers.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-just-met-his-100-day-deadline-on-a-50-million-bet-2017-11

Wahey - chalk up one promise he's able to keep! I guess he has some spare production capacity on batteries since they aren't going into the cars he promised to have shipped.
    And I guess you were wrong.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2017

That Musk over promises/under delivers is true in the context of SpaceX and Tesla.

Many of us actually have to deliver on time, on budget and to a quality standard as a matter of course, the rule not the exception. Ironically, it's what he demands of his staff!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2019

• CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: Angushttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qaf6baEu0_w

Yes, this is all well and good until you board the train and find yourself sat next to a poor person... **shudders**
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Mrs A tells me BritRail has solved that. She says the fares have gone so high London-Leicester that she'd rather go by bus.
    $32 2nd class one way is what I found
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

I'll check with her. I never go to Leicester.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: AngusI never go to Leicester.

Never found the need either.

Our ridiculous ticketing "system" means you can book a train months in advance then the prices aren't too bad. Turn up on the day to pay and you might as well fly to New York than get a train to Leicester
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

I can nip in/out of london fairly easily and for what seems reasonable amounts and on the day ... but not on peak time trains. Not that I ever do.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

A >9h day ticket costs 6.5€ over here.