Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorQuanten
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009 edited

Please no attack on tinker/ couldbe / Crastney, it is just a question to ask what is their gut feeling, are they positively surprised, is that what they expected after being through the 300 etc...
    • CommentAuthortinker
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009

This is absolutely what we expected to see, and the demo machines principle of operation is exactly as claimed by Steorn and is actually OU. Tough to swallow, but there it is. T.
    Posted By: tinkerThis is absolutely what we expected to see, and the demo machines principle of operation is exactly as claimed by Steorn and is actually OU. Tough to swallow, but there it is. T.
    And how would this demo show that?
    • CommentAuthormensor

If its OU, I will be the first to congratulate Steorn. But why not prove it? A spinning disk attached to a battery is not proof really is it? You have to be the first to admit that?
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

You are impressed by yet another battery powered OU device? You are easily pleased.
    • CommentAuthorebswift

Posted By: evolvealready
    Posted By: tinkerThis is absolutely what we expected to see, and the demo machines principle of operation is exactly as claimed by Steorn and is actually OU. Tough to swallow, but there it is. T.
    And how would this demo show that?
    Because he can take the piss as well as the rest of us.
    • CommentAuthortinker

Depends on the battery, how long it lasts and what it's state of charge is after a month or so...What did you expect?
    A flashing green flying saucer hovering over Dublin? It's a machine that works as no other. T.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: tinkerDepends on the battery, how long it lasts and what it's state of charge is after a month or so...What did you expect?
    A flashing green flying saucer hovering over Dublin? It's a machine that works as no other. T.

Try telling Bendini that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgenesis

Posted By: tinkerDepends on the battery, how long it lasts and what it's state of charge is after a month or so...What did you expect?

so why not use a capacitor and a staff around to see some measurements..?
    • CommentAuthortinker

Why not go find out for yourself how it works?
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

The way to prove it is OU is simpler, use a capacitor, short it that should pretty much leave it empty, then use the cap instead of the battery. Then spin manually the things a bit to give it a start. if it is OU it will load the cap until it burst into flame. Unless you pretend it is OU only very very slightly and the friction and heat dissipation is eating up the OU part, in which case this demo cannot show that at all and is a bunch of crock anyway, without calorimetry (and a very precise one). Still no reason why not use a cap instead of a battery. Well i see one reason but you won#t accept it.

But absically I don't see in any way whatsoever how you can pretend it is OU just from looking at the spinny things.
    • CommentAuthortestok

There's nothing wrong with a battery.......but is it charging?
    •  
      CommentAuthorgenesis

Posted By: testokThere's nothing wrong with a battery.......but is it charging?

no.
    Posted By: testokThere's nothing wrong with a battery.......but is it charging?

Only the investors
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuomipoika

It's impossible to say if it's OU or not without examining the device. My advice is, that if you see a spinning machine, don't get excited yet. It's very easy to build a spinning machine, I could do that.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

What shows that it is anything more than a motor slowly draining a battery?
    • CommentAuthorblorn

I could tell for my self that I'm satisfied for now. It's something that I expected how it would feel and look like, and I don't think it is proof of anything but it is definitely step in the right direction. My thoughts are more in the line like this is the point of no return, so I guess there will soon follow professional inspections of device.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Yes, I hear a delegation of Nigerian princes will be coming to inspect it. They will each pay the $419 euros from a satchel in Holland.

How is it OU? :)
    • CommentAuthorblorn

@joshs
    sorry, but I have to tell you that you are idiot.