Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorJanDM
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009

Posted By: Knuckles OToole
    Posted By: JanDMHas he (and his company) been working full-time on this since 2006

That's when they announced it. They started working three years before that.

Oh my. In a sense I pity them...
    Posted By: JanDM
    Posted By: Knuckles OToole
    Posted By: JanDMHas he (and his company) been working full-time on this since 2006

That's when they announced it. They started working three years before that.

Oh my. In a sense I pity them...

Pity them? They've been paid very well for a number of years to do fuck all!
    • CommentAuthortinker
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2016

These guys can't even work out the date, let alone compose a proper sentence -received today.

Important Notice - GOV-UK

Action required untill : 08/01/2016

Reminder 02/02

Reference - 330665
    We have sent you the second reminder notice giving you untill 08/01/2016 to register, if you miss and you don’t register your account untill the dead-line you’ll not be able to receive any Tax refund for the year of 2016.
    This is the second reminder notice if you miss and you dont register you will suffer the consequences of the new law in force.
    You’ll only get a maximum of 2 reminder notices this month.
    Such action is necessary and compulsory for all citizens working in the UK , according to the new law
    in force voted in on 07.01.2016.

In this way the new law require all workers to legally uk , to declare their annual income
    with the option to recover a part of the income declared .
    If you avoid to create an account you will do it at your own risk and you will be liable
    to pay penalty in force.

You have to access the link bellow , enter our government web-site and create your account with us.

Click here to register

HM Revenue & Customs GOV-UK
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2016

Posted By: tinkerYou have to access the link bellow

OK.

http:\\www.RRROOOOAAAARRRRRR!!!!