Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Posted By: TrimOf course humans could be modified to reproduce like marsupials
    I recommend you start teaching classes. You know, like yoga.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2014

Posted By: Trimthey would be modified and imprinted to absolutely adore humans

If you can modify and imprint kangaroos to adore humans why can't you modify and imprint humans to adore humans? That would solve many of the problems that are chasing you off to the next star system.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2014 edited

Because I got fed up with all those women who adored me making demands on my poor old body.

Marsupials would not, also it is easier to access their brains for electrode implanting because they are nearly just embryos when they are decanted.
    • CommentAuthorLakes

Return to the Planet of the Roos.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: TrimBecause I got fed up with all those women who adored me making demands on my poor old body.

Marsupials would not, also it is easier to access their brains for electrode implanting because they are nearly just embryos when they are decanted.

Sounds like a thin excuse for failing to save the human race from itself.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2014

The human race as it exists today is doomed, with artificially enhanced evolution it will become something totally different.
    • CommentAuthortinker

Plenty of artificial enhancements on show in Essex, but precious little evidence that they are benefiting the local jean pool.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

DOOMED! I say. I'm with Trimmie on this stuff.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

The trans humans are coming as well as cyborgs and the artilect, can marsuipial men save the day?

Probably not.
    Sod this for a game of soldiers - I'm off to Alpha Centauri
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Give us a call when you get there
    Mind if I reverse the charges?
    Humanimals:

I bet it's a dab hand with a soldering iron
    •  
      CommentAuthormagic moment
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2014 edited

I've mentioned this before, but if you place a radio transmitter at the gravitational focus of our Sun at a position diametrically opposite to the target star, and place a radio receiver at the equivalent opposite focus of the target star, then communication is possible "five by nine" using (in the case of Alpha Centauri) less than ten watts of power!
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanMind if I reverse the charges?

You're showing your age.
    No longer possible? Who knew?