Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2019 edited

Robots of the Amazon

Taillon's job is to enter a cage and tame Amazon's wheeled warehouse robots for long enough to pick up a fallen toy or relieve a traffic jam. She straps on a light-up utility belt that works like a superhero's force field, commanding the nearest robots to abruptly halt and the others to slow down or adjust their routes.

Hope she's got fresh batteries.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2019

I am currently looking at the Amazon. It is a very muddy river with no robots, not a single one.
    Obviously there are no alligators either, because you don't see a single one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Ah...silly me. Of course there may be underwater robots down there in the murky depths.
    Amazon is a dangerous place. Penis fish, piranhas, alligators, and submersible wheeled robots abound. And free next-day shipping, too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

Indeed, all sorts of creatures from Amazon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Slander. The Creature is a Caribbean denizen. Around Florida I wot.

The Amazon may or may not have far more or less dramatic things in it. Who knows? It resembles Starbucks latte.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2020

Amazons were long considered a myth. These discoveries show warrior women were real.

https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/Amazons-were-long-considered-a-myth-These-14942704.php
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2020