Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorthehard
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2019

Where is that quote from?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2019

Posted By: alsetalokinBut Huawei... who knows what is built into that AI? Or what might _not_ be built into it?
    The same goes for any of them. NSA v China v Russia inside? Meh. Same same same ...
    Exactly. So meh.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2019

But it's artificial.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2019 edited

Hypersonic missiles, stealthy cruise missiles, and weaponized artificial intelligence have so reduced the amount of time that decision makers in the United States would theoretically have to respond to a nuclear attack that, two military experts say, it’s time for a new US nuclear command, control, and communications system. Their solution? Give artificial intelligence control over the launch button.

(Gee, that would make a great movie plot, n'est-ce pas?)

https://thebulletin.org/2019/08/strangelove-redux-us-experts-propose-having-ai-control-nuclear-weapons/
    • CommentAuthorthehard
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2019

I bet those military experts are two robots in a trench coat.
    In the same coat?
    • CommentAuthorthehard

Yup. And everyone here should watch Bojack Horseman, probably the best tv show I’ve seen in 3 or 4 years.
    Not everyone likes cartoons
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: thehardYup. And everyone here should watch Bojack Horseman, probably the best tv show I’ve seen in 3 or 4 years.

It is very good. Never seen anything quite like it and the amount of talent involved is ludicrous.
    • CommentAuthorthehard
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2019

I had an idea the other day and devised a way to create lip sync between two faces. It worked after only 4 days of study, preprocessing and training. And I can't even code. This is all getting pretty crazy.
    But eminently natural, after all.
    • CommentAuthorthehard
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2019

Oh, yes. It's evolution at work.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2019

Statistical mechanics of deep learning - Surya Ganguli
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QF_jX8L0nw
    One of my favourite presenters

gin gan goolie goolie goolie goolie watcha
    gin gan goo