Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthordareka1
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009

"But chief executive Sean McCarthy admitted the clean, constant energy-producing device could still end up malfunctioning."
    Priceless!
    • CommentAuthordareka1

I think the 10am-1pm private viewing was to ................ get more money from investors :(
    • CommentAuthorSPECTRE

Wow; just wow! It could still not work (like when the battery is removed) and they need investor cash. I'm speechless.
    • CommentAuthormensor

LOL.
    • CommentAuthortg2
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009 edited

Posted By: evolvealready"But chief executive Sean McCarthy admitted the clean, constant energy-producing device could still end up malfunctioning."
    Priceless!

worst than that is this:

"Steorn insisted the Orbo device was now more robust and reliable as it welcomed potential investors to a Dublin viewing"

potential investors?? With that it seems very much as a scam... (it could be the reporter got it wrong)

EDIT: (sorry didn't see that some had already pointed that out....)
    • CommentAuthormensor
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009 edited

""The systems are up, they're running and I'm sure some of them will break - it's a prototype technology," he said.

"We have lots of spare systems and they'll be replaced. People may be critical of that and I can understand that, but the fundamental point is that we're demonstrating this system working."
    Replaced as the batteries wear down, no doubt.
    • CommentAuthordareka1

Thanks for the update. That's much more positive than the last one.
    Funny that none of the "news" articles mentions the battery.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsaner

Posted By: alsetalokinFunny that none of the "news" articles mentions the battery.

Really, a fucking battery?

We already knew he was a proven liar even if the demo was convincing, but with this Sean just crossed over from suspicion of being a deluded fool to being an outright fraudster.

The ONLY way they could partially salvage Steorn from going down in history as a synonym for Bedini, Lee, Tilley, is if they were to remove the battery and the Orbo kept running indefinitely.

What a fucking crock of shit.