Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2019

Not any more. And, apparently, he was not a nice person. After watching DW News, all I could think was "Leave to the Germans to idolize this imitation of a human".
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2019

Posted By: goatcheezCoco est mort encore.

My bad. I thought it was someone else.

•  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2019

Peter Tork, keyboardist and bass guitarist of ‘60s pop group The Monkees, has died Thursday. He was 77.

His death was confirmed by his sister Anne Thorkelson, The Washington Post reported. In 1999 Tork had been diagnosed with adenoid cystic carcinoma, a rare cancer affecting his tongue.
    He finally took that last train to Clarksville.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

The porpoise is waving goodbye...
    Zilch.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Yeah, they weren’t just mindless pap.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2019

Andre Previn
    Another iconic shaper of our musical consciousness gone. This nonsense has got to stop! No more of this dying stuff, please.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2019 edited

Keith Flint

Went to see them performing live quite a few times.
    49 is too young to die.

But I myself have never heard of him, his group, their seven Number 1 albums, or any of the other performers mentioned in the article, except for the Chemical Brothers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2019

Nor I. But that's not surprising.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

You might, or might not, have encountered their music in some video games, TV shows and movies.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Luke Perry, actor

Whoever he was.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

John Haynes. He who wrote the manual.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

Posted By: DuracellKeith Flint

In an interview with FHM in 2015, he said: "I’m not saving up for anything. I’m cashing it all now.

"I’ve always had this thing inside me that, when I’m done, I’ll kill myself.

"I swear to God that’s not suicidal – it’s definitely a positive thing. The moment I start s******* the bed is when you’ll see me on the front of a bus.

"I just want to look back and know that I’ve lived what I consider a fulfilled life."

Born in Redbridge.
    Very little punk got through to me. Ian Dury, Stranglers, that's about it.
    I dunno. Is Joan Jett considered punk?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2019 edited

Posted By: goatcheez
    Posted By: DuracellKeith Flint

In an interview with FHM in 2015, he said: "I’m not saving up for anything. I’m cashing it all now.

"I’ve always had this thing inside me that, when I’m done, I’ll kill myself.

"I swear to God that’s not suicidal – it’s definitely a positive thing. The moment I start s******* the bed is when you’ll see me on the front of a bus.

"I just want to look back and know that I’ve lived what I consider a fulfilled life."

Born inRedbridge.

I recall one particularly memorable performance from a six hour rave during the chemically excessive ‘90s. Most of the audience were taking ecstasy. The band waited for an hour or two before taking to the stage, so by then nobody was still coming up. I hadn’t anything to drink or smoke by that point, but I dropped a couple of “speckled doves” (ecstasy tabs spiked with smack) and I was nicely buzzing by then. The lights came on and the the band took to the stage without Keith and stared performing Jericho. With the opening chants of “the hordes of Jericho, the hordes of Jericho” being blasted out at deafening volume, just as the bass beats began to drop, Keith leapt into stage wearing a straight jacket and bounded around like a maniac. It was a spectacular opening to an incredible set. I dropped some acid on top of the ecstasy during it and that kicked in before the end. A couple of hours after that I was manically smoking dope in a futile endeavour to try to somehow begin the descent and simultaneously take some of the edges off it (not that any edges were particularly clearly defined by then!). Something like 150 members of the audience were hospitalised before it all ended. Ah, the ‘90s! You really had to have been there for any of that to make any kind of sense whatsoever. What a fucked up and brain melting wasteland of a decade ...
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400

Don’t remember anything of the early nineties.