Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2019

Caroll Spinney, Who Played Big Bird And Oscar On 'Sesame Street,' Dies At 85

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/08/786115746/caroll-spinney-who-played-big-bird-and-oscar-on-sesame-street-dies-at-85
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2019

Can't afford burial? Worried about carbon footprint of cremation? Here's the answer:

The world’s first funeral home dedicated to composting human beings is set to open in 2021 – allowing those left behind to turn their dearly departed into soil.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/funeral-green-burial-climate-change-environment-soil-composting-recompose-seattle-a9238896.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2019

I would really be doing something right, perhaps even important, if I was bringing even a little more compassion into the world through Big Bird.

Caroll Spinney
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Black soldier flies, make wonderful compost of human bodies and fish, pigs and chickens like eating their grubs.

The police never managed to find any of my victims.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGrowler

• CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2019 edited

Well, Mr. Grapenuts (Euell Gibbons) died in 1975 at age 64.

GN commercial
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2019

MAUI, Hawaii (AP) — Baba Ram Dass, the 1960s counterculture spiritual leader who experimented with LSD and traveled to India to find enlightenment, returning to share it with Americans, has died. He was 88.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2019

Death is not an error.
    It is not a failure.
    It is taking off a tight shoe.

Ram Dass
    His Be Here Now done got up and went.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2019

•  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

• CommentAuthorAsterix

I couldn't understand Taylor's brand of humor. I do remember him from the Hollywood Squares.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Sepsis from an infected cut or scrape.... some very weird organisms grow down there in the dark salty mud.

I once got a coral scrape on my foot, while playing in the water in Hawaii. It seemed to be a minor scrape but took months to heal. I can easily understand how something like that could develop into a real problem, with flesh-eating and sepsis-causing microorganisms spreading and becoming more and more drug-resistant.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

True enough; however, with all the variants, it could be e. coli. BTDT.
    boxers get coli e
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Also, if there are bats in the cave, you can get some really interesting OTHER types of infection from the guano.
    especially from those submarine bats
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Maybe some of the bats on the ceiling might shit in the water. It's a long shot, I know.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2019