Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2016

And the 52 Senators who voted to confirm him.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2016 edited

RIP Scalia, condolence to the family (although I doubt they will ever read this) but if there was a supreme court justice which seemingly attempted to only vote conservatively and republican no matter what it was him. Seeking any justification he could to suit him and ignore the rest.

The US cannot be worst off now that the witch is dead.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLoonyman

RIP to all four members and the manager of up and coming indi band Viola Beach...
    http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/14/five-british-men-die-in-car-crash-in-stockholm-sweden

According to local news sources the fucking idiot that was driving missed the fact the bridge was open to let a boat through... Drove around the line of cars waiting for it to close again, and tragedy ensured... Fucking heartbreaking that talented young men die in such stupid circumstances. :-(
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: loremanIf it exists.....

What, Opus Dei?
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: QuantenThe US cannot be worst off now that the witch is dead.
    Not worst off, rather de-livered from evil. And that's no baloney.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Posted By: BigOilRep
    Posted By: loremanIf it exists.....

What, Opus Dei?

Ever met anyone who admits to being a member?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Posted By: loremanEver met anyone who admits to being a member?

As a matter of fact, yes.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Ah, but have you met any? I know people who people tell me are members of Opus Dei, but they won't admit to it.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Posted By: loremanAh, but have you met any? I know people who people tell me are members of Opus Dei, but they won't admit to it.

Yes, the brother of a priest that I am acquainted with. Generally, it's not considered good form to broadcast one's membership. But responding truthfully to a question about one's membership is. Contrary to the "Da Vinci Code", OD is not a secret society.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Posted By: Asterix
    Posted By: loremanAh, but have you met any? I know people who people tell me are members of Opus Dei, but they won't admit to it.

Yes, the brother of a priest that I am acquainted with. Generally, it's not considered good form to broadcast one's membership. But responding truthfully to a question about one's membership is. Contrary to the "Da Vinci Code", OD is not a secret society.

It's pretty secret here
    • CommentAuthorthehard

I'm from Spain and I know quite a bunch of Opus Dei members.

In fact, I also know an ex-member that should write a book and tear the institution down.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSwissie
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2016 edited

Yes, Keith Emerson. My favorite piano composer. I always wished I could play Trilogy or Fugue like he did. So much creativity and virtuosity. RIP.
    My generation is falling like autumn leaves
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2016

Just stop falling on mine, will you?
    Apparently suicide. Emerson was found dead of a single gunshot wound to the head.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2016

•  
      CommentAuthorThicket
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2016

Posted By: AngusRob Ford

There are a lot of things I could say about Rob Ford but not now. An early death is always sad, especially with a horrible illness like cancer.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2016