Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorping1400
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009

Steorn is advertising on Al Jazeera.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcNwc-GhzIs

It's not funny anymore. No more speculation. Desperate, full frontal, elephant balls, flight forward.
    Gotta follow up on those mideast talk tours.
    • CommentAuthorMorgenster

Way cheaper than cnn.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009 edited

Fasscinating. Well, the obvious dowsing rod explosive detector hoaxes still sell well in Iraq, and perhaps Thailand even after a spectacular failure of the device resulted in several deaths and dozens of injuries, all caught on video in that country. Maybe they think the target population of Al Jazeera are, shall we say, less critically endowed, than one finds in Europe and America. I think they're wrong. I doubt anyone will believe them, regardless of the ads. Anyone with a minimally competent technical adviser anyway. Wow. They're actually betting their future on finding wealthy dummies. Wow.

BTW, anyone get unbanned on steorn.com. I reapplied with my real pseudonym (heh!). If that doesn't work, I may try a new and more phony one. Like "Steornlover@yahoo.com" -- think they'd accept that one?
    Posted By: maryyugo
    BTW, anyone get unbanned on steorn.com. I reapplied with my real pseudonym (heh!). If that doesn't work, I may try a new and more phony one. Like "Steornlover@yahoo.com" -- think they'd accept that one?

You should try it. I'm still banned and I reapplied with the same name. If I can't get in, it's a cinch you never will, at least using the same creds.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

Ever notice that the Al Jazeera logo looks a lot like The Onion logo?

There are no coincidences.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: maryyugoFasscinating. Well, the obvious dowsing rod explosive detector hoaxes still sell well in Iraq,?

I had a look into that one, and it probably has little to do with belief in woo, and more to do with the massive kick-backs the Iraqi general who purchased them was getting from the British firm. Just corruption.