Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthornycbon
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2014

Seems all of the same people are here, minus the believers. I guess the orbo didn't work?
    Posted By: nycbonSeems all of the same people are here, minus the believers. I guess the orbo didn't work?

Depends on what you mean by "work." If the definition implies generating income so Steorn could continue nightly brew fests at Slaterleys for the last 8 years it worked fine.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

We could use a few rabid believers. Nobody's got a banner in years.
    • CommentAuthorcwatters

Orbo did work (negative work and on it's battery).
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

What about Hepaheat???
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2014

Nostalgic for soon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Don't worry. Soon will return again...soon.
    Posted By: AngusDon't worry. Soon will return again...soon.

Life without soon is not worth living.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

I think that must be very deep and ominous.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Posted By: AngusDon't worry. Soon will return again...soon.

No it has been replaced by a SPOT.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

SPDT technology is still classified and your pathetic attempt to evade charges by a misspelling has been noted.
    • CommentAuthortinker

He was just trying to pull the old switcheroo.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2014 edited

First they belonged to Iraq. During the "first Gulf War" they were stolen by their elite pilots and flown to Iran, where they were absorbed into the air force. Now they have returned "home", with insignia and roundels painted over, to aid in .... just what, now? Oh, yes... the civil war happening in Iraq, the hereditary enemy of Iran.
    However, no Iraqi pilots remember how to fly them. So the pilots will be Iranian... or, more likely, Russian "advisors".
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Russian it is reported here. Do you think they will be given parachutes? Might be inconvenient to get caught.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2014 edited

The world goes increasingly mad.

Here (in south Texas USA) in my hand I hold a 98-cent butane cigarette lighter with a major brand name stamped on it. It's a technological marvel, really, and contains enough liquified butane gas to set a house on fire.

Looking at the label, I note:
    Distributed by Calico Brands Inc, Ontario Canada
    Made in Vietnam

How many different businesses and governments have made a profit, by bringing me this item? The mind boggles.

Next we will be hearing of Hamid Karzai asking for Russian air support against the Taliban. And there will be Coke machines in their barracks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2014

And the coke will be bottled in Venezuela.

Which reminds me. Once down in the Caribisch Nederland I was drinking a bottle of Polar (the Venezuelan national beer, very popular there, and not as bad as Red Stripe). I was idly puzzling out the Spanish labelling when I came to an English section that informed me the the beer had been BOTTLED in New York, but was a product of Venezuela.

The mind boggles, as you say.
    Posted By: alsetalokinNext we will be hearing of Hamid Karzai asking for Russian air support against the Taliban.
    Damn. Time to find another Bin Laden, and then fuck him over.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2014 edited

Posted By: Andrew Palfreyman
    Posted By: alsetalokinNext we will be hearing of Hamid Karzai asking for Russian air support against the Taliban.
    Damn. Time to find another Bin Laden, and then fuck him over.

Right now it's a tossup between Maliki and Abu Bakr al-BigDaddy, over in Eye-rack.
    I believe there's a Cluelessness Generator located somewhere.
    • CommentAuthordixiepnum
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2014

"Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this - It has been manic around here!!!

Is the VC query for an ORBO based venture?

Yes I can handle queries of this nature - but please realize that no commercial decisions will be made until after validation - what you chose to do in the interval is your choice so long as it is in the parameters of the SPDC NDA!!!

Let me know what you are thinking of doing!

Chat soon! "