Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2014

Welcome anthonynolan. To finalise your membership just say hello (post something) in here or in the "To the Lurkers and New Posters" thread.
    Official forum bedroom slippers. Sizes (US - men) 7-11. 535 USD shipping included.

•  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2014

A bit small.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Posted By: magic momentOfficial forum bedroom slippers. Sizes (US - men) 7-11. 535 USD shipping included.

Faux mole, I trust.
    At that price they had better be real. But shouldn't the fur be on the inside?
    Euwww stinky
    I think there is a flaw in this forum membership process. I have noticed many instances where people seem to register, then they never say "hello" in the greeting threads like this. These threads are not visible to the non-logged-in viewer, I think, so perhaps the new victims, er, members like anthonynolan are missing them because they aren't logging on, and then they give up and go away.
    Perhaps the "hello" threads should be made visible to the non-logged-in viewers?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Seconded.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2014 edited

Posted By: alsetalokinI think there is a flaw in this forum membership process. I have noticed many instances where people seem to register, then they never say "hello" in the greeting threads like this. These threads are not visible to the non-logged-in viewer, I think, so perhaps the new victims, er, members like anthonynolan are missing them because they aren't logging on, and then they give up and go away.
    Perhaps the "hello" threads should be made visible to the non-logged-in viewers?

If they use a valid email address they will get a notification and I'd assume they would then log in and these are the only threads they should see (theirs being the most recent should be right at the top). If they are put in public view, then they will quite quickly disappear off the first page, but I suppose there is no reason not to make them visible to readers not logged in so consider it done.

The last one JohnP said hello and then seems to have buggered off and never visited again. I think Trim scares them off.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Well I don't like the competition, there is a shortage of babes here as it is.
    • CommentAuthorLakes

Yeah, that Trim is such a babe magnet... ;)