Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2017 edited

I had the same thought. Poor Russians. They make great airplanes and great pilots but just a little slowly.

I saw an SU-27 of the Ukrainian Air Force fly it at an airshow in Edmonton many years ago. The fighters had been transported in the An-225, which was incredible. It was parked next to a C-5 and made it look like a toy.
    Here's a US cobra manoeuvre
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUdt6ZSWUsI
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2017 edited

The Su-27 doesn't have thrust vectoring. And it has been doing that manoeuvre since the eighties.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2017

He was inspired by his father, an aeronautical engineer and inventor, who killed himself when Mr Browning was a teenager.

That's pretty inspirational all right.
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2017

safer than a motorbike?, not sure about that...
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2017

•  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2017 edited

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/update-judge-orders-pilots-stop-boycotting-flights-arrested-airport-riot/s5oFKeEDVTeEZPp6MUgFEO/

You don't have to remind me to studiously avoid minimum fare airlines like Spirit. Not only are they often not very much cheaper after adding all the "a la carte" fees for services you need, but they seem to attract the sort of scumbag passengers who are stupid and violent enough to actually riot in an airport terminal!

In case the rioting morons forgot, airport terminals, unlike college campuses, are not ideal places to riot. Not only are they filled with TSA and security people armed to the teeth but one of those armed people could easily have had poor training and/or a hair trigger temperament and the result might have been a slaughter.

I mean what sort of person starts or participates in a riot in an airport terminal? Over something as stupid as cancelled flights?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2017

Need one remind you that a riot is not necessarily a carefully planned event in support of a clear agenda. It is sometimes the spontaneous result of getting seriously pissed off for very good reason.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2017 edited

•  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2017

What happens when the two pilots try to fly in different directions?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2017

I hope that wing is STRONG. I cringe at the thought of one fuselage pitching up while the other pitches down.
    Insane.
    The thing is big enough so that the two halves could be in completely different microclimates. Especially around the Tehachapi Pass. The wind does blow thereabouts.

It's somewhat distressing to me to see how the wind turbines have marched down the pass and are encroaching upon the Mojave floor. They should have stayed up in the hills and in the pass where they belong.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2017

Illegal aliens?
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2017

The March of The Turbines - don`t look away or they will move closer!
    Words fail.

huh?
    Don't worry .... he crashed that one on the first "flight" and so he's building a _seaplane_ now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2017

"Danger," he says, "we cannot predict it."

I'd have thought that was the one think you could predict with certainty on a craft like that.