Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2016

Careless grammer -- sloppy elderly woman
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Carless grammer...ancient female pedestrian.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

This. Needs. To. Stop.
    An uninhibited fish
    • CommentAuthorloreman

A heedless drug addict
    • CommentAuthortinker

Tribal influence has spread as far as Poughkipsie
    Sometimes it's hard to decide whether or not to be opinionated.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2016

When was that?
    You are wrong
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2016

I think I`ll delay my procrastination until tomorrow.
    There's a nice irony in labelling a fanatical Moslem "a lunatic". Just like Christianity, which borrowed a bunch of polytheistic claptrap from Druidic and other sources, Islam borrowed also from the polytheistic Arab religions of the day. Chief Holy Thang among these was the Moon goddess. That's why there's a moon symbol all over Islam. Moonies also had a Haj to Mecca, which was polytheistically holy before Mudhommud. A toast to plagiarism.

Aah, those whacky Abrahamics.
    Are We Living In A Simulation?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7293jJxUhg

Think about the Bostrom argument. Because he's an Oxford man (and except that he's a bloody Swede) you have to pay close attention. Let's imagine you find his logic seductive. Then... For exactly the same reason that NickerBostromer says "sims are more likely", nested sims within sims are more likely still. Yes. Turtles all the way down. How far down are we? Good question. Because the further down we are, the more likely it is that we're down there. It's like Inception gone positive feedback forever batshit crazy. Not even "and so it goes" covers that kind of crazy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2016

I can do better than that. It's far more likely that we would not exist than that we would. Therefore we don't.
    Well, see, your problem is that you don't see the difference between scratching your arse and tearing it.
    And you all think sonoboy is crazy because he says the same thing.... ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Yes, but that's not why.
    • CommentAuthorkorkskrew

Any opinions I may express about someone else's sanity or lack thereof, should in no way be considered a statement about my own relative sanity or lack thereof.
    Like herding cats.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2016

Why bother? There's no market for a cat-drive anyway leastaways not in cattle country. And the buckaroos all have jobs.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2016

Posted By: AngusWhy bother? There's no market for a cat-drive anyway leastaways not in cattle country. And the buckaroos all have jobs.

I agree with Angus.