Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

And here I thought they were just pimples.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2020

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanWhat if there were tiny event horizons everywhere?

There are. Some mornings I'm surrounded by one at a distance of about a metre.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Pretty Christmas!
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

•  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Das Bundesmysterium informiert...
    I feel there's been a significant oversight in the definition of topological genus for a torus, one being the number of holes, allegedly. What if the doughnut is filled with jam and the jam gets sucked out?
    Du bist kein Berliner?
    I don't know why the descriptor "jelly" came about either.
    I wonder if it's possible to tie a knot in spacetime
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2020

•  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2020 edited

Sometimes I think it is more important to love, than to be loved.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2020

Remember your Ovid: "Ut ameris, amabilis esto";
    I was considering applying for a job with The Deep State, but have been unable to find their website.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2021 edited

So I guess that means you failed their entrance exam.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2021

An Idiocracy will elect idiots.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2021

But Qanon is the closest they come to a real coming-out as idiots. And that's where communication fails.
    So maybe we need the space that pardoned victimless crimers free up in our justice system to host all the dangerous terrorists.

Because if you could deport your home grown terrorists, they would be called terrourists.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: aber0derBut Qanon is the closest they come to a real coming-out as idiots. And that's where communication fails.
    So maybe we need the space that pardoned victimless crimers free up in our justice system to host all the dangerous terrorists.

Because if you could deport your home grown terrorists, they would be called terrourists.
    Exporting their problematic domestic terrorists abroad seems to have worked out unreasonably well for the Saudis...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

My thought for today:

Though at the time it might not seem like it, sometimes you are not the one being tested. Nor, of course, are you doing the testing. No, sometimes you ARE the test.

If you are very unlucky indeed there might even eventually be consequences for those who fail you ...