Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2021

Little as long as the time axis doesn't interact with the others. Maybe near a black hole.
    At least you aren't this guy
    A massive landslide—the worst in decades—struck Du Fangming’s home in south China’s Hunan province on July 6. “My house collapsed. My goats were swept away by the mud,”
    Maybe I should learn a language, since I seem to have no appetite for lab work currently.

But which one?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2021

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanMaybe I should learn a language, since I seem to have no appetite for lab work currently.

But which one?

English?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

How about one of the languages from PNG? There are a few hundred to choose from.
    Posted By: pcstru
    Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanMaybe I should learn a language, since I seem to have no appetite for lab work currently.

But which one?

English?
    It's weird. I had almost added "If you say "English" I'll slap you with a wet fish". Weird.
    Posted By: AsterixHow about one of the languages from PNG? There are a few hundred to choose from.
    That's what I'd call "The Ohlone Hole". Soon after arriving in California I decided to learn the local lingo Ohlone. But a little further digging showed that the best I could hope for was a small living room full of people.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Posted By: Andrew Palfreyman
    Posted By: pcstru

But which one?

English?
    It's weird. I had almost added "If you say "English" I'll slap you with a wet fish". Weird.

What kind of fish?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Please learn Etruscan so the rest of us will know what it was.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Posted By: Andrew Palfreyman
    Posted By: AsterixHow about one of the languages from PNG? There are a few hundred to choose from.
    That's what I'd call "The Ohlone Hole". Soon after arriving in California I decided to learn the local lingo Ohlone. But a little further digging showed that the best I could hope for was a small living room full of people.

Even on PNG, your chances of running into someone who speaks one of the more isolated languages are very small. This is extremely liberating, as you have no one to authoritatively critique your grammar.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: AsterixEven on PNG, your chances of running into someone who speaks one of the more isolated languages are very small.

This is probably a good thing because the more remote people are always short of protein and unusually happy to welcome visitors.
    Nothing like a nice hot bath to make a person feel well done ...er, welcome.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

How about diitiidʔaaʔtx̣? Then you can explain to me the road signs around here.
    bad link
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2021

Works for me. Anybody else?
    For all I know the server is located on Hlk'yah G̱awG̱a so it may be a little slow.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Worked for me.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Works down here
    Link OK now.

Why do they have to make the names so easy?
    ​i have just discovered that a hot muffin is enhanced with blue cheese
    also works for ciabatta